2004 Roadtrek Question

Catwintersteen

Hi, I'm Cathy. My husband, Eric and I just bought our first RV! We got a 2004 Roadtrek 210 Popular. We have not even taken our first trip. I am trying to learn all about the vehicle. I'm having a problem with water flow - I got none! We have drained the fresh water tanks and filled and drained again, also used hose in toilet and sink to fill and drain. I have read and followed all instructions on how to use winter and summer mode, etc. All my valves are in the I correct opened or closed position. I am getting no water flow. The pump doesn't seem to turn off at all. When I open the sink faucet there is some water that seems to be draining because it trickles down to no flow and is not strong to begin with. The water was running fine when we purchased the RT - seems I am doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

LEN

Don't know your unit but will try. Does the water pump run? If not fuse. If pump runs check valves from fresh to pump, either shore supply or on board tank, or clog in pump or pump just not doing it's job. If no water DO NOT TURN ON HOT WATER. Sometimes the bypass valves are set wrong, recheck. Check aireator on sink faucet sometimes they are clogged, but sounds like a valve is just set wrong.

LEN

C Nash

You say the pump is running but no water flow. Like Len I would guess you have a valve not switched right. Next possible is water pump bad. There should be a valve to switch from shore water supply to onboard tank. Are you getting water flow at tolet hose or anywhere?

Catwintersteen

Thanks for responding! My husband changed the water pump, still no flow. I have read, re- read and tried every which way with the switches. Nothing. If you all think of anything else I would appreciate any other ideas. I'm going to once more go check my switches. I've got an email in to Roadtrek. Thanks again. Cathy

LEN

Do you get water in and out of the pump? If yes still betting on a valve. If no then at least you have a dirrection to go to water source. Water should run by itself on the input side of the pump, if not still a valve.

LEN