Towing a Jeep Wrangler

jelee

I have a Jeep Wrangler and am planning on using it as my tow car behind my 30' Class C. Is there a preferred tow system i should be looking to purchase?

LEN

Karen is correct Jeeps are EZ. Any good brand of tow bar and base plate and just about any brake system.

LEN

Jerry Gaylor

I use a Roadmaster Sterling hitch with a SMI braking system on the Jeep it's a 2009 Jeep Wrangler I told with a 2016 Coachmen leprechaun 220qb Ford E350 v10 toes like a feather you don't even know it's there and mine's an automatic very easy to set up

Joe Mayo

I use a Roadmaster Sterling hitch with a SMI braking system on the Jeep it's a 2009 Jeep Wrangler I told with a 2016 Coachmen leprechaun 220qb Ford E350 v10 toes like a feather you don't even know it's there and mine's an automatic very easy to set up
Hi Jerry - I'm a new member and am looking for information from users of the Stay-IN-Play supplemental braking system - from a real user. I like the description of the system, the "proportional" braking that is advertised. Could you provide some of your experience with the braking system and would you recommend it, would you buy another system if you had to do over?
Thanks,
Joe