06 Southwind Battery issues??

Dragnut

We have an 06 Southwind. It had sat for a while and the electrical system was dead. I checked the batteries and they were shot so I replaced them. I still have no power in my coach and I am at a loss. Any ideas? The power train battery works, she starts up and runs but the coach itself is dead. The generator will not start and the electrical monitor will not light up. All of the breakers and fuses are good. I have never had a lick of trouble with this coach, we bought it new in 05. Any help would be appreciated. :(

Triple E

Hello Dragnet and welcome to RVUSA. :applause: The only thing I can suggest is to recheck all of your batteries cable. Is your ground cable corroded at the frame? I assume you have the batteries wired in Parallel (if you are using 12 volt batteries, in series if using 6 volt batteries) and the main power switch is in the on position in the cabin.

Have you checked for 12 volts from the frame to the solenoid that the positive cable is going too. Just a thought. Good luck and let us know what you find.