1989 36' Travelcraft

davencj

If anyone has any information about this motorhome I would appreciate it. Just bought it and am totally in the dark. Thank you as this is our first post.

G

RE: 1989 36' Travelcraft

first off ,, welcome ,, Roger ,, what all do u need to know ,, I don;t know much about the travel craft ,, but i can try and help u out on any other issues u have ,, as will others on here ;) :approve: :approve: :) :)

davencj

Thanks for answering our post. My wife (Carol) and I are planning to start full timing in about a month - hope it will be warm enough.
Is there an inexpensive, but still quality, brand of tires that you would recommend? Also, will it be a problem for us to tow a Tiburon behind it on a tow dolly? It has a 454 with a Banks system on it. Thanks Roger (nickname is Dave) :)

G

The Tiburon will not a problem ,, towing ,, they are farely light ,, now as for tires ,, well alot know what i run ,, but u said "inexpensive " so i for one can not really help u out ,, others might be able to ,, but what size tires do u have ??? I really doupt u will find any cheap ones ,, that will last ,, but be ready to spend at least a Grand on them ,, if not more now ,, since they went up as of first fo this month ,, thanks to the chinese tires :disapprove: :disapprove: :) :(