1990 rexhall gas motor chevy

smacdsr

just bought and no owners manuel previous owmer just drove many questions any imput would be apreciated :)

LEN

Re: 1990 rexhall gas motor chevy

Welcome

As to a manual on the coach,some google searches maybe in order. For systems like ,fridge water heater and such look on the units and find the model numbers and brand and a googlew should get you to manuals. If you have specific questions on parts or ,pose the question and we should be able to help.

Good luck

LEN

smacdsr

trying to get all electral to work generator starts but not sure it is doing its job :(

smacdsr

when I plug in cord everything works but not if I don't or turn on gen. :question:

G

Ck u'r house batts ,, sounds like they might be on the dead side ,, and btw when did they put a chevy motor in a 1990 rexhall ???? is this a class A or smaller ,, my neighbor has a 91 airex ,,, and it's on a ford chassis ,, and engine ,, but not doupting u in any way :approve: :)
Oh yea ,,, welcome to the forums :)

smacdsr

title says chevy but wish it was a ford have a chevy 454 motor 38 footer also back battery rolled out and should fully charged also panel by microwave shows it to be charged thanks for any help :)

G

what model of Rexhall is it ,, he has a 36 ft ,, airex ,, with tag axles ,, and as i said , on a ford chassis :)

smacdsr

airex 38 ft. but my understanding you could buy either only motor and drive train were different :question:

G

i hope u mean u have the Gear vendor ,, on the MH ,, it's a under overdrive ,, ,, but i never have heard of a high low trans ,,, was this unit ,, built for canada ,, maybe ,, this is all new to me ,, and i have been wroking on this stuff for quit a few yr 's ,, maybe a websight might help ,, i looked at rexhalls ,, but all they have is ,, the new units