1998 Sunnybrook 33FKS question

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by robbsracingengines, Aug 25, 2014.

  1. robbsracingengines

    robbsracingengines Junior Member

    Hello all. Long time lurker first post though. I just purchased a 99 Sunny brook 33 fks. I m sure I will have a few questions as I go but rite now I have only one. There is a switch on the wall behind the stove and rite above the pump/holding tank/hot water switch that for the life of me I can't figure out what it goes to. It looks like a regular light switch. I have tried every outlet to see if it switches one of them on or off but nothing happens. Anyone have any idea?
  2. krsmitty

    krsmitty Senior Member

    I have 2 switches for the water heater...on that heats via electric, the other that heats via propane.

Share This Page