1999 Pace Arrow 35ft / question about cabinet

BigJoe

Hello,

my name is Joerg (say Joe) from germany and I live in a little town called Loehne, near Hannover
I own a 1999 Fleetwood Pace Arrow, 35ft, stored in Florida.

This is my first motorhome, I bought it last year, and I need it only for vacations.
It´s not a diesel pusher, but a Class A.

A have a question, perhaps someone has the same RV:

I would like to have some more shelfs in the small cabinets beside the bed, see the picture.
I took last year the measurements, but I lost the cheat of paper I wrote it on. I want to saw me the shelfs here in germany.

Could anyone take the width and the depth inside of one of those cabinets? That would be great...... :)

Is it impossible to attach pictures? :(

BigJoe

Re: 1999 Pace Arrow 35ft / question about cabinet

Hallo,

oh, I´m very sorry for 3 posts.......but there was always an error and I couldn´t see my post.......but now, after few hours there are all listed. Sorry.

C Nash

No problem BigJoe and welcome to the forum. At least it will be seen. Maybe someone will be around that can help you. Might take time so hang around. Could you call the place where it's stored and get the measurments? You can go to the albums section lised at the top and post pictures. Good luck. Where are you planning on visting in the USA? Plenty of local hardware stores here and maybe you could get needed things to do it here.

BigJoe

Hi Chelse,
thks for your welcome. It´s not easy to contact the place. Even emails takes very long....and only very short answers.
Our plan: We will drive from Florida, Ochopee to Michigan this year in August, and we would be happy to get some tips for the trip......
Our daughter was an exchange student 2009/2010 in Gladwin, MI. And there is a very nice family, the host-parents, and they are our frineds now abd we will visit them this year again.
Last year I bought the RV (my first one) on ebay, but there was a plenty to do on it.......and when the RV was ready for trip, we picked up our daughter (after 10 days in Gladwin, 10 month for her) we drove from Gladwin to Niagara Falls (very nice), than to OCC (the crazy bike builders, 4 days New York, Washington, and some cities on the way to Key West. From Key West through the Everglades to Ft. Myers. (9 days beach :) and than back to Ochopee, FL (our RV is stored at the Skunk Ape Research Center) and back from Miami to germany. US was fabulous.......our first time we were there, and I hope I can save money to come again and again :) :)
PS: My english is not very good, I hope everyone who reads it can understand, what I mean :blush:

I tried to attach a picture, but there was the mistake again.... :(

C Nash

Hey Big Joe not to worry about your english. I live here and I hold the record for bad english. :laugh: