2001 Winnebago Journey DL Feedback ???

TALLADEGAboy

I like this coach also. I have spoken with an individual that has one for sale. Please give any feed back. THis unit has a CAT 330hp

Darwin

RE: 2001 Winnebago Journey DL Feedback ???

I drove a 2006 to a show for a local dealer and loved the way it drove. I have looked at the Journey and like the way it looks. Another driver has a Journey with the 330 Cat Diesel and was high on the power and fuel economy. I looked at a used 2007 at Dixie RV near Hammond La, they wanted $155000 for it used (It looked new). I am looling for a good used diesel pusher or a entry level new. I though I had settled on the 37' Crosscountry Special Edition. I found one for 100K$ and another for 95K$. Sportscoach did not produce information on this special edition. I called them 3 times over a two week period, I got a recording and left a message that I was interested in bying the motorhome and wanted addition information. They have not returned my calls. I assume that if they will not return calls when you want to purchase a motorhome from them the service calls will be worse. I have started looking at other brands. Again I like the Journey DP.
Darwin

MLFCLF

Re: 2001 Winnebago Journey DL Feedback ???

I have a 2004 Journey 39K diesel. I bought in new and had a bunch of issues for the first year. All the problems involved the house and the QA. The chassis, freightliner has worked trouble free. It has a Cat 330 hp engine which has not been good on mpg. It could be that I tow a Chevy Tahoe. Overall,if you like the floorplan and the coach has been maintenanced and cared for you might be ok. Any brand can have problems!!