2004 sunny brook trailer

Copper5839

Hello,
I am looking at a sunny brook travel trailer model 2716, can anyone tell me if these are good trailers or not. This is my first trailer.
Thanks

C Nash

Re: 2004 sunny brook trailer

If I was in the market for a TT SunnyBrook would be at the top of the list. I would also go to Grandviews web page and ck out his inventory. If not near him decide which you want then email Ken for a price. Probably worth the trip and Vir is a great sight seeing state. Let us know what you get.

Triple E

I completely agree with Nash. The SunnyBrook and GrandView Trailer Sales are one of the bests. :approve: ;)

H2H1

well I am looking for one (sunny brook) TT. I have Ken looking for me. I am going to buy it for my daughter and SnL and grand kids. I told him what I was looking for in the TT.I am going to get one next year for them so they can travel with us some times. BTW they do not know this yet, so may be stepping on my toes here. :laugh: :laugh: OH well if they don't like or want I will resell. no big deal.

Blueeyes

Hi H2H1:
I just sold my MH & am planning to buy an 18' TT. If you family doesn't take that one, I will. LOL

H2H1

well blueeye's I feel sure they will since I am paying for it :laugh: