2005 Forest River Sunseeker RV

Junior

I am new to the forum and I would appreciate any feedback I can get. I am looking at purchasing my first RV Motor home. I am looking into a 2005 29Ft Forest River Sunseeker RV Motor home. If there is anyone that owns one and can share any good or bad experiences with this unit or if anyone can tell me any good or bad issues with this particular manufacturer. I have the option to either purchase the GM 454 6L Engine or the Ford 460 Engine? I am not sure if I need to choose Ford vs. GM? Are there any issues with any of these engines? Also if there are any particular options that I should be considering that I might have overlooked? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

jkill2001

2005 Forest River Sunseeker RV

normally for the 05 if its a ford its going to be a v10 not the 460 and the gm would be the 8.1 i do believe not 100 percent on those. but anways the susneeker is a good beginner class c motorhome i see plenty of them sold at the rv dealer i work at and i haven't had to work on alot but i have heard mixed opinions on forest river products. me personally im looking at going to a forest river product and im confident in them