2009 Newmar Ventana CB

angelsfanatic

I recently purchased a 2009 Newmar Ventana 3961 and I have a question about hooking up a CB. According to my price list, my RV included an optional CB antenna, but I am not sure where the antenna/power hookups are. I have looked above the drivers seat, but I have only found electrical for the dish and entertainment system. If anybody has any information on where I can hookup and place my CB I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks.

LEN

Re: 2009 Newmar Ventana CB

Welcome,

On most RV's the termination for power and antenna cables are on or near the steering column under the dash.

LEN

captainron

RE: 2009 Newmar Ventana CB

Yep, mine was under dash on the left side of driver. Probably have to look for it as mine was hidden. Will have large coax end that fits into cb unit. :)

H2H1

well mine was located just to the right of the radio under the dash. but I have to admit it did not work as well as I thought it should. I can receive but can't transmit. I am thinking of installing a marine grade antenna and hope that helps. I can't take it to a shop as there is none in this town. Good luck with your hunt. :laugh:

C Nash

Mine was also to the right of the steering column under the radio.