2009 Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

G

Re: 2009 Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Thanks ,, Hollis ,, but u may be leading dave down the wrong path ;) :laugh:
Btw Dave ,,, Ken was in u'r back yard today ,,, yep ,, delivered a tt to Lakewood rv resort ,,, ,, called me about ,, 2:30 ,,, just to give me heck about being on the ocean ,,, and he was ,,, put his phone to the waves ,,, but he kinda had some probs with the tt he took in on trade ,,, the hitch was bent ,,, i know why ,, and he does too ,,, but this is not the place to bash ,,, so i'll leave it at that :approve: :)

brodavid

But I want him to wash and wax my wheelchair, jk
I am counting the days when he comes to the beach and when I leave town, just picking on Rod
I am glad all of you had a great time last weekend at the OH,
I had to stay in bed, not bad but not good,
take care and God Bless

rjf7g

So Ken did get by the ocean...I figured he would just so he could pick on Rod.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yes, I went and stood on the beach. Had to, just can't drive that far and not do it. Sorry for the voice mail Rod, had to do that too.

David, I completely forgot that you lived there, but after having to change tires and figure out how to keep the coupler closed, it was almost 4:00 when I left, and I had to go.

brodavid

It is ok, I do not get alot of visitors because most want to stay away, must be my personality, or my guard JK
Just glad someone beat 730 to the ocean this year, and glad that you made it back safe
God Blessings to you and yours

C Nash

Bro Dave, we were at Myrtle Beach and told them all kind of stories about Rod. All the CGs said that they were going to close all the beaces to him this year :eek: :laugh: ;)

G

u musta put in a "good word " then Nash ,,, they think i stalk the fish that swim by the shore ,,, whew ,, good thing u told them about me ,,, now i can relax when i go down next month :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :clown:

brodavid

they are setting up new ordinances in the beach area for the month of may and I thought it was only for the bikers, Now the truth is out, Chelse told them about Rod coming to the beach,