Triple E

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I joined this forum last February and with the help of all of you guys I have learned a lot. D. Barton has saved me hundreds of dollars, Kenneth and Rod set me straight on what I needed to pull my Jeep and I had the opportunity to meet and help out a very wonderful lady with frozen pipes that I would not have meet without this forum. Thanks to you all. Have a great Christmas and may 2010 bring you all safe and exciting RVing. -Steve and Robin :cool:

:8ball:

C Nash

Re: 2009

Merry Christmas to you Steve and thanks for all the help you have given. Often fail to think Danny Barton for all the great advice and help he offers here on Allision trans, so thanks Danny. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

G

The same to both of u ,, and without the great people we have on here ,, this place would be boring ,, but Steve u gotta take a bow also ,, u went out and helped with those frozen pipes ,, i know all of u here would have done the same ,, cause that is what this forum is about ,, helping ,, and enjoying the rv life style ..
Many thanks from me also ,,
:approve: :) :) :) :) :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

H2H1

AS it has been said, this forum is the best, I have met some great people on this , Rod, Ken and Tex, and Randy and Jeanie, and Becky. I would love to me everyone, but I know it not possible . But I do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe traveling in 2010. I hope to meet another members of this forum this year. So be safe and will see you on the road.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Merry Christmas to all and may all of be safe in our travels this week. This forum is about helping each other and I have gotten plenty of help here myself.
I have enjoyed meeting everyone that I have and hope to meet more also. There will be another Meet and Greet next year, just details of where and when have to be worked out. Suggestions welcomed!!

SnowbirdInFlight

xmaslights.gif

merryxmas.gif

treeforezboard.gif

Janeen