2011 RV Meet and Greet

Triple E

730;74510 said:
well we have not even started this yr's M&G ,, and we are already talking about next yr's ,, Hollis has a place in GA ,, and i am trying to find a place in Colorado that i used to go to ,, it is Brummels Rocky Mountain Lodge ,, i had an email ,, but it is no longer any good ,, if any of u can find the web sight i would be very gratefull ,,, but so far that is 2 "maybes" we have for next yr

Rod is Brummels Lodge near Antonito, CO? If so how far away is it? The only stuff I can find on this place is back in 2009. I have found around 15 campgrounds between 5 and 35 miles from Antonito. The only Lodge is Questa Lodge which 34.7 miles away, just off highway 522 on Lower Embargo Road near Questa, NM. I just found two more Lodges, Rocky Mountain Lodge 24 miles form Antonito and Sky Line Lodge 9 miles. I will keep checking.

brodavid

welcome, used to camp all the time , had a small accident and slowed me down, but we are planning to be there on the 6th so will meet old friends and new ones, have a safe trip

H2H1

Steve what Rod is talking about is Rocky Mountain Lodge. He was telling me last night that is where he and his dad would go. But I doubt he would come since it is so for away and there is no OCEAN near by.

Triple E

H2H1;74517 said:
Steve what Rod is talking about is Rocky Mountain Lodge. He was telling me last night that is where he and his dad would go. But I doubt he would come since it is so for away and there is no OCEAN near by.

Well I can say that I do not blame him. Nothing like the sound of waves. :)

akjimny

We are in the Benton, IL KOA tonight. Finally have good internet after having none last night. Tomorrow we should be in Crossville, TN and then Wednesday at Misty River. Need to find me a Walmart somewhere along the road to stock up on stuff, including the part for the water system that I accidently thre away today.:p See you soon.

H2H1

Now Jim what did to throw away, I may have an extra one for you

Jim I like the ocean also, but at some point you have to go where is no ocean and enjoy other side of mother nature beauty

akjimny

Thanks, Tex. Hollis, the part I threw away was a right angle elbow that attached my water filter to the motorhome. The water filter started leaking so I disconnected it and set it on the rear bumper. Then I managed to drive off, leaving the leaky filter and the elbow to fall to the ground somewhere??? Tex gave me directions to a Walmart, so I'll get another one there.

G

jim call me when u get to the walmart ,, in either alcoa ,, or Maryville ,, i will come and meet u ,, i will pm u my cell number if u want

brodavid

We love the beach also, and we live just a short drive from the beach and like you guys stated it is nice to see new sights once in awhile, ok Rod is a surfer and likes to hang out on the beach, still he likes to travel when he can, see you guys Thursday if the Lord's awilling

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well guys, I hate to say this, but I cannot make it. I went to Nevada this past weekend for my Cowboy Fast Draw World Championships and while I was gone, one of Linda's Aunts fell and hurt herself. To beat all, I just found out that my Cousins husband past away this morning. Linda is going to see her aunt this weekend and I will be home with my family. I am sorry...really was looking forward to this weekend. You guys have a great time and I will miss seeing all of you.

try2findus

:(

Hope things go well for Linda's aunt and so sorry about your cousin's husband. You and Linda will be missed...:(

H2H1

Well we all know what has happen to Ken and Linda. I know it sad, but I know they would still like us to have a good time. So I will raise my can to a toast to K&L THAT WE ARE MISSING THEM, but having a great time. I know they will be missed, like, where is Tex going to put that vapor rub this year?

G

well as u hollis ,, and everyone else ,, we all feel for ken and Linda ,, but i do want to do one thing this yr ,, and that is to dedicate one dinner to them ,, after all ken was the one that got all this going ,, so the least we can do is show him and Linda some respect ,, he after all was one of the ones that got this yr's M&G together ,, we owe them both that ,, so please ,, let us all take a moment this yr ,, and dig deep down ,, and really let Kenneth and Linda know how we all feel ,, they are going thru alot now ,, and i know most will feel the same ,, May peace be with u both in u'r times of sorrow and family accidents ,, i know how much the M&G meant to u all ,, u will be missed ,, but we all will also carry on the spirit that u all showed us ,, that will never be forgotten ,, u all are great ,, god bless both of u

Grandview Trailer Sa

Guys, thanks. I will really miss seeing all of you. One good news is Linda's aunt came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. She is still going to see her this weekend, but she is doing better.