2011 RV Meet and Greet

H2H1

that is why you was missed. We did have a good time. we have 2 more members to join us. Super great people and they fit in just fine. Dave and Linda are from Maryville and drove 20 minutes to get here, and AKJimmy and Boss Lady on there way back to Fl from AK. Everyone is now thinking where to go next year, any suggestion?

G

well overall it was another great yr ,, we all had fun ,, Jim had some probs (agian) with his new tires on the way here ,, but got that taken care of ,, me ,, well i had a water line in the back of my shower spring a leak ,, not major ,, but enough to get the floor wet if i left it on too long ,, but Lynn is already planning on what to put in the shower area ,, since i gotta take it out anyway ,, gonna go with all new lines when i redo it ,, and also gives me a chance to move my city water hookup to the drivers side now ,, we really enjoyed seeing everyone agian ,, and also haveing our 3 new members also ,, they fit right in with us ,,, no kidding

TexasClodhopper

Photos?? What photos??

Heading home today (Sunday) and still have another week to get there!

You can see the latest photos from this year's Meet & Greet on this album.

If you want to be a part of the Meet & Greet bunch, then go and join this group. (Photos here, too.)

H2H1

as expected, Tex did great job taking the pictures. Steve we are staying one more day this year, before we head home. And since I did not get to eat at the Old Mill, that is where we are going today.

try2findus

Hollis, Randy and I knew you would be going to the Old Mill, darn we missed it.

We made it to Meridian and will continue to home in the morning.

Once again it was a fantastic M&G. We enjoyed meeting AKJimmy and the Boss Lady, Dave and Linda, and Bro Dave, Ms Jackie, Sarah and Suga. It's always nice to add new friends to the party! Thanks to everyone who was there and a big THANK YOU to Jimmy and Sharon at Misty River. Don't want to leave out Tex for his photography expertise and all of our wonderful cooks.

We missed you Ken, Linda, BB, Kaye and Steve (and you Nash :) ) but make your plans for next year!:D

H2H1

WELL YES WE DID get to the Old Mill, we took Dave and Linda with us. I was so surprise to learn that they have never been there. Old well we broke them in! Rod and Lynn left about noon today, so we had the park all to our self other than the strangers coming in. Just not like to old gang, JR be careful going home as we will. SEE everyone next year some where.

G

well as hollis said ,, we left a little early ,, was not really planning on it ,, but wanted to get on the water leak soon ,, but we had a great time ,, and tex ,, JR,, hollis ,, Jim,, Dave and Linda ,, brodave ,, u all be safe in u'r travels ,, we want to see u agian ,, btw ,, i know that there was not that much booze this yr ,, heck we didn't even do the jello shooters ,, but thats ok ,, we made up for it ,, and still had ONE HECK of a time ,, thanks to all that showed up ,, each one i know had a great time :triumphant:

brodavid

:):distracted:we made it home safe and as Sarah said , had a FANTASTIC time, you guys spoiled her, will take almost a year to get her back to normal, Wait then it will be another M&G:)

H2H1

well we are home, we took the senic route home just because we wanted to. I think Rod had said it all, we missed those that could not come. But those who did made it all worth while. I know if you look at the pictures you can see I love to eat, and boy did we. But that not a supprise we have really good cooks on the M&G. I just hope we can still meet again next year. That will be my main objection this winter is to count the days we head out again to see all our friends.

DCLC

Linda & I will be talking about this M&G for a long time - at least till the next one. What a great group of folks. Sorry some couldn't make it. Terrific food and alot of good information - and tips! Weather was good too - till the sun went down. Linda definately is done when her time is up. We both wished we could have gone someplace else after this weekend. Linda took off for work and I brought the MH back by myself. Managed to top it off for $3.06 in Maryville. An hour later it was $3.19. I'm going to try really hard to check the forum more often. Really want to stay connected. We felt so welcomed it was hard to believe we just met. Linda mentioned a line from a Muppet Movie song - " there isn't a word yet for old friends that just met."

brodavid

I agree, enjoyed meeting everyone there and missed the ones who could not
MsJ went back to work Tuesday and Sarah asked when was the next one,
we had a great time

H2H1

Dave just jump in anytime on here. We are so pleased that you and Linda decided to come to the M&G. We are in the DISCUSSION mode now for next year. But like most on here, we have to take into consideration Ken and Linda in Bedford Va. They have a RV business to run also. Also Dave we were so glad that you and Linda came with Maria and I to the Old Mill.

BroDave glad you and your family came and enjoyed the M&G.

akjimny

We made it back home to Florida with no additional flat tires. Had a great time and it was wonderful to put faces to forum names. Here's hoping Boss Lady and I can make it to the next one. Might have to pull a "Big Bilko" and fly in - who knows. Glad everyone made it home safe and sound. Now all I have to do is unload the motorhome, get the windshield replaced and :mad::mad: total up the fuel bill.:)

try2findus

So glad there were no more flats and you and the Boss Lady made it home. We enjoyed meeting you two and the others. All nice additions to the group!

Looking forward to next year! :applause: