2011 RV Meet and Greet

akjimny

Re: 2011 RV Meet and Greet

Hollis - Tell Jimmy I need a spot upwind from that too :laugh: :eek: :eek: :)

On a serious note, I'm doing what I can to bring a taste of Alaska to the M&G. Salmon and some reindeer sausage. Too bad I couldn't get any of my bro-in-law's moose sausage. That was great. and went fast.

See all y'all soon. :) :)

Shadow

Having tried the green chili stew last year. I would recommend a fire extinguisher be on stand by!! :eek: :clown: Now if I can just remember who told me to try it!

Triple E

Shadow - 8/12/2011 6:33 AM Having tried the green chili stew last year. I would recommend a fire extinguisher be on stand by!! :eek: :clown: Now if I can just remember who told me to try it!

TEX!!! :laugh::laugh: He got me too. :approve:

Shadow

Ahhha, That stetson wearing cowboy from Texas! Think we need to talk Steve... ;) :laugh:

H2H1

don't go after Tex, it may have been Rod. He is make some now for the M&G.

G

Man i thought all of u from texas was used to that kinda heat ,, (geeen chile that is ) ,, i guess u all have gotten to used to the texmex type eating ,, and not real mexican food ;) :laugh: :laugh: ,, well with that said ,, no green chile stew this yr ,, and no super 4 chile burgers either ,, i guess we will just make mashed tators ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Btw ,, i got this idea from "man verses food" he went down to a place in texas ,, that made this burger ,, and to eat it u had to wear latex gloves ,, he did good the first few bites ,, but it caught up to him ,, but he did eat it all ,, and kept it down for the required 5 mins ,, i myself feel that after u'r taste buds are burnt out ,, the rest is down hill :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Shadow

Rod, please don't change your food plans just cause of my bad joke! Make the Green Chili Stew and I'll promise to eat a bowl! Hollis, I would never go after Tex. Wouldn't win that battle!! ;) :laugh:
PS. Tex doesn't get to pick the bowl size!!!! :eek: :clown:

H2H1

awwww come on Butch, we all like to have a little fun with the other Texan after all he started it last year and it is all in fun. no one gets mad. WE are all friends and enjoy each other company. Beside Rod will make the green chili. if not for the rest of us, but for himself. Now how do you think he stays so skinny, it just passes thru him:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shadow

Think all that talk of the Green Chili Stew must of gave me heat stroke that day!

H2H1

well I don't know if it was that or not, but I do know it has been real hot in your neck of the woods. And I know that will do it, so keep cool and take care of your self. see you in 2 months/

G

well just to let u all know ,, i have some good green chile in the freezer now ,, infact Lynn made ,, green chile chicken enchaladas for me the other night ,, and i got to say ,, well ,, i had to turn the a/c way down .. this yr's batch is "damn good" ,, speaking of that ,, better go get some more of the enchaladas before they are gone ,, my son and daughter love the the stuff ,, it was my daughter that made my wife make them ,, i guess that is what u get when u'r kids are used to eating this kinda of hot stuff all the time ,, and i am not complaining ,, but i will have something for u all at the M&G ,, and i don;t want to take it home :)

H2H1

Rod bring all you want. I am sure Jimmy has some grass he needs to be killed. :laugh: :laugh:

G

this stuff will not kill grass ,, it will help it grow ,, but i really need it now ,, i hate fall more then winter ,, it makes me not so happy of things to come COLD WEATHER .. hell it has already hit the lower 60's here at my place ,, and the highs :O ,,, upper 80's ,, :O that is like sweat shirt weather for me ,, so what do i do ??? eat a big bowl of green chile ,, and pretend is it mid july once agian ,, btw ,, i am closing the poool up next weekend after we get back from our little trip ,, it is to damn cold to even swim now ,, and i got the solar heater going ,, best i can get the pool to is 82 ,, to damn cold ,, i liked it better when mother nature heated it up for me ,, and it was around 89 to one day it hit 90 ,, man nice an cool swimming for me :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:
But ,, good thing is where we are going ,, it has heated pool ,, and never below 87 ,, most where we are going never like the temps below 80 ,, kinda like me :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Shadow

Rod, you need to come to Texas! We've been having your kind of weather. 102 every day.

G

that is for sure my knida weather ,, butch ,, but as everyting it will not last ,, i hate the fact that by next week i will have to start wearing more clothes ,, and digging out the carharts ,, if i could just get Al to shift soem of this weather my way for say ,, the rest of the yr i would love it ,, "they" siad we had one of the hottest summers on record here since 2003 ,, well if we did ,, i sure didn't feel it ,, yea we had heat indexes of 107 and above ,, but to me it was not that hot ,, even though the ones that never get out in temps above 70 ,, complained that is was the worst they have ever felt ,, IMO they do not get thier bodies used to the heat ,, and walking to the mail box is not it ,, IMO they need to spend atleast 8 hrs outside ,, and in the sun ,, then they won;t complain as much ,, our elctric bill last month was ,, $87.00 ,, compared to our winter electric bill $700.00 ,, we only run the a/c when we have to ,, and if more folks would just open u their windows for awhile ,, they would see that mother nature can cool ,,even in the hottest days

G

well hopefully at this yr's M&G i will be more relaxed and such ,, don't ask me why ,, but i feel that i just don't fit into this group ,, i can't tell u why ,, but it is just the way i feel ,, i guess it is due to my age or something ,, don't get me wrong ,, i have a great time ,, but something is missing IMO ,, it is kinda like i am looked down on for some reason ,, and that reason is i don't have the newer ,, flashy rv ,, and where we like to go and stay at any price ,, i used to look down on other rver's when i had the big flashy buss ,, but now that i don't ,, i guess i am getting a taste of how the other half feels ,, and i am very ashamed of ever doing that :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :( :( :( :(

Triple E

We don't even have A/C. Yesterday it was 36 degrees at 0600 hours and 91 degrees at 1500 hrs. We just leave the window open all night, close them early morning and that will keep the house livable until it starts cooling down again. :approve: :approve: :approve:

brodavid

Rod, you are loved, and we are coming up in our truck and renting a fifth wheel at the campground so we can be with you and the others, Sarah remembers how you pick on her at our house when you visited, and all I am going to drive is my electric scooter. so to me your RV is BIG AND FANCY
also we are not coming to see RVs we are coming to see all of you

love to all and remember you are in our prayers and our hearts each and everyday,
MSJ and Sarah sends their love to all

brodave and family

H2H1

OK I have mulled over this for a few minutes before I decided to respond.. So here my response..ROD I DON'T GIVE A RATS A** WHAT TYPE OF MH YOU HAVE. YOU CAN HAVE COVERED WAGON FOR ALL I CARE. WE DON'T GO TO SEE AND COMPARE WHAT OTHER HAVE, WE GO TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE. AS FOR AS I KNOW NO ONE HAS EVER SAID A DAMN THING WHAT YOU OR I OR ANYONE ELSE HAVE. WE GO FOR THE BROTHERHOOD OF RV'ING. SOMETIME YOUR COMMENTS MAKE IT VERY HARD NOT TO COMMENT LIKE I JUST DID. IF IT PUO, SORRY, BUT THIS IS THE WAY I FEEL. :angry: :angry: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: