2011 RV Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Destinations' started by TexasClodhopper, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

Where's that LIKE button!! :)

2. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Steve, he was so enamored with my ten-gallon hat that he had to get a 1-1/2 gallon one to try and keep up.

3. TexasClodhopper

I feexed da linx, and we're off and runnin' ...

4. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

5. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

I think it's begun. :D

6. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

HEY, HEY, HEY, I look so much YOUNGER!!! How could you confuse us????

7. Triple E

Triple E Senior Member

Butch I tried to send you a PM but it will not let me.

8. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Steve, looks like your mailbox is full. We are allowed 50 messages now. I went in and deleted mine and was able to send you one. But it tells me your inbox is full.

9. Triple E

Triple E Senior Member

Ok Butch I tried it again. Let me know if you get it.

10. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Got it Steve....

11. brodavid

brodavid Senior Member

Tex and Ken in cowboy hats, wow

12. akjimny

akjimny Senior Member

Well - Nine more days in Alaska and then we're on our way to the Meet & Greet. See all y'all there.:):)

13. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Jimmy we will be there waiting on you and the "boss lady"

14. try2findus

try2findus Senior Member

16 days and a wake up until we leave BR. We are getting SOOOO excited!!!! :triumphant:

Jimmy, we wish safe travels for you and your Mrs. Can't wait to hear about your travels to Alaska!

15. TexasClodhopper

The Meet and Greet web site is getting a few more entries in it. You might be inspired to make a reservation at Misty River Campground and meet us all. We're an eclectic lot, but loveable anyway.

2011 RV Meet & Greet

16. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

YEA, the list is growing!!

17. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Does anyone know David and Linda? not that is matters, all are welcome. So, does anyone have any ideas on how many may show up, I have counted 19 on the M&G SITE, I just trying to see how much food I need buy. If you are thinking of coming please put your name down so I can keep count, I hate not to have enough food for everyone. But I am just cooking one night. we are having what is known as Low Country Boil, now if you don;t know what it is,, look it up.

18. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Sorry gang, we will not be able to make the M/G this year. A family matter popped up while here in maine. Have fun and throw a log on for us. 46 degrees here this morning, but maybe 34 tomorrow. Motorhome nice and toasty though.

19. try2findus

try2findus Senior Member

AWWWWW:(

We were looking forward to seeing your new rig. Make those plans now for NEXT year! :eek:

20. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

dang so sorry to hear that, sure hope all is better on the family side. I like most was waiting to see the new MH you have gotten, but like Jeanie said, always next year. Good luck and happy traveling