298bh sunset creek vs gulf stream conquest

twinsmom5

Hubby and I are buying a used TT and are considering between a 2008 298bh gulf stream conquest or a 2007 298bh sunnybrook sunset creek. Can anyone offer some advise to former pop-up owner ready to move up in the RV world?
Thanks,

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: 298bh sunset creek vs gulf stream conquest

Hello Twinsmom5

I had a call compairing the Conquest and Sunset Creek yesterday. Not sure if it was you, if not, I can go into it here. Both trailers are good trailers but there are a lot of differences.

If it was you, my 298BH Sunset Creek on my lot is a 2009 model.

twinsmom5

Re: 298bh sunset creek vs gulf stream conquest

Kenneth,
It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone. Thanks for the help with the parts. We plan on throughly enjoying our 2007 sunset creek. After reading the reponses on other forums from you, I knew the sunnybrook was the camper for us!
Thanks again and take care,

Captain Pickle

We have a 2007 Sunset Creek 267RL and we love it! We bought it new and traded in a Dutchmen. Our model has the rear living room and the big window in the back. No bunks, but we are retired and it is just the two of us. We go in a group and both of our daughters and one of our sons have their own campers. I am sure you will enjoy your Sunset Creek. Happy camping!