2nd Meet and Greet

akjimny

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

BB - Just a word of warning. In my (Army) experience, helicopters are just a random assortment of parts looking for a place to crash :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: . Personally, I would take the burro ride down the canyon. I haven't heard of any of them slipping off the trail and falling to the bottom (yet) :) :)

PS - Boy, I go away for a couple of days and it looks like the forum got spammed all over the place. I like Rod's solution - send the spammers a bill, say $50.00 a word, and use the money for the M&G.

H2H1

Jim you and Rod are so right, why let them off the hook for there so call free advertisement. Charge and charge them deep in their pocket book :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

hey Rod I went on the site that you posted on the last page. I notice that Jim said MR was hosting the first meal. I thought that you had stated that Jim was having BBQ. But they are saying they are having a pot luck dinner and everyone should bring a dish. I have no problem with that, But I think we who are coming need to know what to expect. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Unfortunately, the burros DO fall...they just don't advertise that. One had fallen the week we were there and they never disclosed what happened to the rider. Nope, I trust my own feet more than a burro who is "burned out" and ready to take the plunge.

So do we need to bring a meal for the pot luck dinner? No problem here either. I make a mean potato salad. :laugh:

H2H1

Jeanie if you will go back to the last page and read Rod post and the web site he has there you will see what I was talking about.

G

yes Hollis MR and Jim are doing the first nights main course ,, and we do as we did at Ken's ,, just bring whatever else ,, but we wil have a big banquet hall to do it in ,, with a fire place ,, and tv ,, JImmy is gonna be running ,, a movie for us while we eat and u will like it ,, Lucy & Desie ,, and it has to do with rving ;) :cool: :approve: :approve:

big bilko

I may be able to bring some fresh burro meat if the pilot of the helicopter will allow it aboard. :evil: :evil: :evil: Regards BIG BILKO. :) :)

TexasClodhopper

Mr. Big, on your trip down the Canyon on the burrow, remember to get on the fourth burrow in the line. My reasoning is this:

The first burrow will be stepping carefully, because they chose it to lead the others. You won't get that one, because the guide will get it.

The second burrow will be stepping carefully in the exact steps of the first one. You won't get that one, because the guide will have been bribed by the guy that reads this first.

The third burrow will be far enough back that it will revert to the sleepy old head draggin' burrow that we've all seen in the movies. That's the one that will slip and go over the edge.

I figger the fourth burrow to quickly wake up to that action and step lively the rest of the day.

Happy ridin'!!! :clown:

big bilko

TC ,As long as none of the burrows fall on the helicopter I should be OK. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) Regards BIG BILKO> :)

H2H1

SOUNDS LIKE TEX HAS BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

big bilko

Since found out that there is a 200 pound limit per burro.I will need 2 perhaps 3. That only leaves the leader up front and me behind. I might have to take the escalator.Regards BIG BILKO. :) :) :) :)

H2H1

OK here is an up date. We was in Knoxville and Pigeon Forge, we went to see the Titanic Museum,super nice. Any Rod was suppose to me me at Misty River RV park, well he never showed and I called him 3 times. But the best part was I got to meet Jimmy and Sharon, super nice people. Well I have to give credit where credit is due, this is a super nice place. Maria said she like it very much, so we will have a great time while there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hollis, you know Rod lets his voice mail do the answering!!!!

Glad you liked what you saw at MR....Can't wait to get there myself.

H2H1

I know Ken, but we made plans before we went that he was to meet us there, all I needed to do was CALL. I called 3 times and yes I got his voice mail.

G

well i am very sorry hollis ,, i turn my phone off on the weekends anymore ,, and to tell u the truth ,, i did forget about u being here this weekend ,, sorry ,, but i know that don;t make up for what i did ,, but that is all i can do ,, BTW ,, i bet Jimmy had alot to tell about me ,, huh?? i think they had the Airstream rally up there this weekend ,, did they ,, or am i usual off beat with time :( :( :( :( :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:
I will ck my phone in the morning ,, i hope u didn't cuss me out ,, hollis ,, :( :( :(

try2findus

Big B, I know I promised to try the Vegemite, but I think I will pass on the Burro meat. Good news, the crawfish are in the freezer and ready to go. Can't wait for October... :cool:

G

Well i guess Hollis u put me right where i should be ,, "not worth 2 cents " and i am sorry as i said ,, i really did forget ,, but not that u will believe me ,, but that is fine ,, i am who i am ,, and i do what i do ,, and that's it ,, i am my own person ,, a very lower than u person ,, but proud of it ,, i live off the droppings in snails basements ,, that is how low i am ,, infact ,, i don;t even qualify for any type of gov help .. since ,, i am nothing but low down trash ,, but u know what ,, i like it that way ,, and too all ,, that is just me ,, take me as i am ,, or let me alone :approve: :approve: :approve:
I tried to do u all a favor ,, and set this up with no outta pocket expense ,, and this is how i get treated ,, and all for a SIMPLE mistake ,, well THANKS ALOT ,, This is the last time ,, i will ever be at a rvusa function ,, or ,, anything having to do with any of u all
:disapprove: :disapprove: :angry: :angry:

H2H1

To everyone on the forum, I vented out on here and I should not have done that. I apologize for that. Rod is my friend and will be always. we hit a bump in the road and it is over. LIKE I SAID I AM SORRY THAT I VENTED HERE, IT WANT HAPPEN AGAIN. I will keep my PERSONAL 2 cents to my SELF

G

well i see that hollis's venting got removed ,, and that left me out in the light looking like an idiot ,, once again ,, but i am over this ,, and as some have said ,, "should not be on the forum " which is ok for me ,,

Triple E

Rod do not ever try to take the idiot status. That is mine and mine alone. :approve: Just ask my wife. :laugh: