2nd Meet and Greet

G

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Ok i got to ask this ,, for all that are attending this yrs M&G ,, do any of u care if i ask Jimmey and his employees (4) to join us everynight of our food fest ??? If so let me know ,, but the way i know this group ,, that will not be a problem ,, after all ,, they (MR) are cooking for us the first night ,, and i just thought it would be a good jesture to invite them the other nights ;) :) :) :cool: :cool:
But let me know if u disagree ,, please ..

try2findus

We agree with Ken, the more the merrier! They are all welcomed to share the food, folks and fun. Sharon said she is from Louisiana so I'll bet she'll tear into the Crawfish Ettouffee.

And we sincerely appreciate the food they will be providing our group as well.

G

thank u all ,, but i kinda thought u all would understand ,, ur that kinda bunch ,, :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,, gota ya, just kidding. As Ken and JR yes they are welcome, great people.,,,,, You know I am just being me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

And that is why we all love you Hollis!

Are you still camping you lucky devil? :evil: We will have to wait until October... :(

Gosh it is hot around these parts. They say we have a heat index of 105 right now and it is almost 7:30 pm!!

Come on October~oops sorry Rod. ;)

G

well to clear some things up ,, the first night of the M&G ,, yes MR is doing the main course ,, but we will still need to do the pot luck thing ,, like always ,, if any have prob with that let me know via pm ,, but i don't think anyone will ;) :) :approve:

try2findus

That is what I thought Rod and that sounds like a great plan to us. Misty River ROCKS!! :approve: :approve:

38 Days to go......... : :)

H2H1

Thanks Rod for clearning that up. Jimmy is doing BBQ the first night and all we need is to bring a side dish.

G

u got it hollis ,, but the next night is what ever we decide ,, and btw u all are on u;r own for breakfast and lunch ,, but it would be nice if we had a last day breakfast ,, maybe?? like we did last yr ,, any suggestions ??
:cool: :approve: :approve: :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

I will have my grill with me, I always come prepared!!

I am not worried about what we are gonna have to eat. I have done this type of camping a lot, and I know there will be enough food to feed a subdivision! :) :laugh:

Rod's directions better be accurate, I will be leading a convoy of 5 from Virginia!!

G

ken jsut go north if u want to go south ,, u will get there ,, but do as i did u last yr ,, call me when u get into Maryville and i will lead u in from there :approve: :) :)

big bilko

If you pass a rental car on the wrong side of the road beware it will be me BIG BILKO :clown: :clown: :laugh: :) :)

whitey

RE: 2nd Meet and Greet

Just want to let everone Know that Carolyn and I will not be able to attend the M&G this year, Hope everone has a great time and a lot of fun.

G

RE: 2nd Meet and Greet

sorry to here that Gerald ,, but u have to do what u have to do ,, i understand ,, :approve: :approve:

OK to all that are attending the M&G ,, and even those who are not ,, but have been to the Great Smokie Mountains in TN ,,, we need u'r vote ,, badly ,, please vote if u have been there and even liked it a little ,,

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay...http://www.livepositively.com/#/americasparks

U can vote for whichever park u like ,, i am not trying to force anyone ,, just asking ,, of those that have been there and liked it ,,
:approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)

Opps forgot ,, i got this from Misty River ,, but i i do have to tell Jeanie and Randy thanks ,, they know about it too ,, and told me ,, but i had already got the link from MR. Felton @ MR :)

try2findus

Thanks Rod.

I have submitted about 200 votes for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, afterall it is closer to us and we love the place. But come on folks, the Minnesota Bear Head Lake National Park is winning. Now you know we Southerners LOVE our parks so we have to take the lead!

Vote and vote often. We only have until the 31st. The promotion is sponsered by Coca Cola and they will award $100,000.00 to the winner!

Gerald, we were sure hoping to meet you and the DW but there's always next year!! :)