2nd Meet and Greet

LEN

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Well two things really, the new house closes in two weeks so we are short of time with the choices on everything and the picking out of everything else. And with the new house and not selling the old $$$$$ are a little shorter than normal.

LEN

G

triple e and Big Bilko got their first feel of how this bunch eats ,, and tonight was just a snack to them ,, but Hollis and Maria did a great job on the shrimp ,, and to everyone else ,, great sides ,, good job too all ,, btw ,, tex is really on vacation this time ,, steve is taking the pics ,,but doing a heck of a job ,, THANK YOU,, but tex has helped out alot ,, try2findus will be with us tomm ,, and of course more pics ,, we will get some pics of the food tomm ,, or the next day ,, will keep all posted ;) :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

well day 2 went real good ,, we had great weather ,, try2findus made it today ,, they and ken and a bunch others went to PF ,, me & lynn ,, and tex and jenie had a good lunch ( sorry for those that missed it ) ,, tonight we had ribs ,, and of course a ton of food ,, we gave Big Bilko and Steve a long distance award ,, not much ,, but it was something ,, Thank You ,, try2findus for the idea ,, we have breakfast planned in the morning kinda a send off for BB,, he is leaving in the morning ,, we have Misty River cooking for us tomm night ,, will keep u all posted on day 3 ,, btw steve has posted more pics ,, and we wil soon have the big rvusa picture posted ,,
So more to come ;) ;) :approve: :approve:

G

well hate to see it end ,, but it went off with a bang ,, we had a good dinner (as if u all didn't know that) we watched the long trailer while eating dinner ,, we then went back to Brian's site ,, and had a big fire ,, and had a few jello shooters .. everyone but tex is leaving tomm :( :angry: ,, but he will still be n TN for a bit ,, he has one more stop on Alan's capitol tour ,, and that is to Nashvile ,, then after that he is not sure where he'll end up ,, but we had a great time ,, food ,, weather and people were great ,, Misty River did a heck of a job ,, THANK YOU MistyRiver ,, and btw we have thrown around some ideas for he next M&G ,, but nothing for sure ,, jsut some ideas ,, the wifi went down here on friday ,, but we have limited access ,, some of the others farther away from the bathouse could not get on ,, but these things happen ,, the gateway went down ,, and Jimmy can't get it fixed till next week ,, but he did get us limited access ,, so when the others get home and settled in ,, they will let u know some of the ideas ,, so for now ,, IT IS OVER :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

Triple E

Well that is all of the pictures. For you who could not make it this year, please try to come next year. What a mighty fine time.

Would someone please help me with the names. I have some of them but not all. BRAIN CRAMP. :laugh:

Really,,,,,,money well spent for the this Meet and Greet. I cannot say enough. Rod THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

HEY GUYS, I did not turn my computer on during this weekend, but now home. :( We had a GREAT time meeting everyone we did not know, and seeing everyone else again. Hope to see at least some of you again, before the next M&G.

Thanks Triple E for taking most of the pics...Thanks Misty River for putting up with us...and THANKS Rod for putting this all together for us. You did a great job, no matter what Hollis says!! :laugh:

We went into Pigeon Forge, saw the Titanic musuem and did a triple Zip Line...now, that was fun stuff!! We ATE everytime we turned around and had some nice VA style campfires. Of course getting to know everyone better was the best part of the weekend.

H2H1

Now there U go again telling on me. But it is hard to say anything that has not already been said. Big Bill Bliko and his wife Kay came all the way from Australia and they are still touring the US. Triple E and Tex did a great job with the pictures. All I can add is for those who did not come, man you missed it. But even though we have completed this one, we are in the planning mode for the next one. I will not say where yet as we are still planning. On a better note,,,,, Maria and I just want to say thanks guys for such a great weekend. We will be send Jimmy a thank you card this coming week. This M&G is the greatest.

H2H1

BTW I am changing my name, well Ken (GTS) did it. I am now the "DORK"

try2findus

And we are back as well! Not back at home, but back with internet connection. We are at a campground south of Birmingham.

We had a BLAST this weekend seeing our last year buddies and all of the new ones. Ken and Linda, your group from VA was a great bunch of folks and all of our forum friends we had not previously met, Butch (Shadow) and Shirley, Steve (Triple E), Trevor (Big Bilko) and Kay, and Alan, are all fantastic foks!

Thank you to our hosts Rod and Lynn, and to the campground host Jimmy. All of the food was delicious and a special thank you to Jimmy and Misty River for feeding us on Saturday night. Along with the food our group prepared, we ate like Kings and Queens the entire time. We left with more food than we brought...how'd THAT happen?

Hollis, we almost missed our turn and came to see you and Maria this afternoon!

Just like last year, we cannot wait for the next one...and to those of you who could not attend this year. you'd better start planning early for next year!

It might be against the law to have so much fun! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I tried to post pictures, but as usual they are all too large. Will have to reduce them on Photo Bucket (yes Tex, I remembered, LOL) and try to post when we get home.

G

All i got to say ,, is THANK YOU for everyone that took the time and travel to make this one ,, i was sweating it for 6 months ,, but it turned out great ,, and not because of me ,, but everyone ,, including the weather ,, everyone did what they wanted to do ,, and we all had a great time ,, but as try2findus said ,, we had more then enough food ,, we thought the first night (thursday) that we might have too little for the bunch coming ,, but boy some of us were wrong ,, but i myself should have known better :blackeye: ,, but it all worked out ,, and agian THANK YOU all for taking the time and doing this thing ,, even the "dorks " ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Butch and Shirley, Thank you for the sauce but the airport took it away from me. :angry: :( :dead: :disapprove:

Jeanie and Randy, I sent you some pictures. Hope the file was not to big. The rest of the pictures I will sent in a smaller group.

I am sitting here at the airport waiting to fly to Denver and then on to Spokane. I sure do hate leaving here but life goes on and my granddaughters think that I have been gone long enough.

H2H1

Dang Steve, sorry about that, I hope they enjoy it!!!!! But we are all glad that you was able to come and THANKS you so much for taking all the pictures you took. I just know now that all that did not attend and look into the albumat the pictures will now see how much fun this gang has when we get together. We do hope that your wife and family will be able to attend the next outing. So put on the snow plow and get ready for the snow in your area and work off all the food you ate :laugh: we hope to see you next year

vanole

Hollis,

No truer words can be said "I just know now that all that did not attend and look into the album at the pictures will now see how much fun this gang has when we get together."

I for one will attempt to clear my calendar for next years event (now most folks will probably run). Sure looks like you all had a super time.

Jeff

Grandview Trailer Sa

Jeff,
We are already talking about next year....dang that sounds a long way off...we will let everyone know and we all do hope you can make it.

Triple E

What food I ate? Oh! You mean that extra 10 pounds I put on. Well I am home, arrived around 12:30 pm. Man that is no BS on the 10 lbs. I feel like a whale. :eek:

I am ready for another M&G. :approve:

Shadow

Dang Steve, did one of those dogs sniff it out? :eek: Just PM us and we will send some more. Just can't thank everyone enough for the great time. What a great group we have here on RVUSA. If you didn't make this one better make it next year. And yes, Rod put on a great event. And thank you Rod for the FREE service call!! :laugh: And the use of your heater. And ditto's on the food. Still here at Misty River. May stay a few more days then head on our next big aventure. Thanks again gang...

Shadow

Not yet Steve. A tech Rod told us about came by this morning. Trouble shot for about 3 hrs. He finally called dometic and ending up ordering parts. Quite the mystery here. Shirley's not ready to move on yet so thought we would give this fella a shot. If not, I know someone in VA. who can fix it. Going to look for bear tomorrow!!

G

Damn now i feel really bad , i gave him one of the best i know ,, and if he could not find the prob ,, i guess i need to go back up there ,, btw shadow ,, who did the service call ,, i might call him and tell him what i have found,, i have a bad gut feeling about u'r prob ,, but ther agian thanks for showing up ,, u made the trip ,, and i am real sorry once agian i could not find u'r prob ,, i hope who ever did the work ,, did not charge u too much ,, btw ,, shadow ,, pm me who made the call ,, i will get in touch with him ,, and see what he did not find out ,, i hate for u to pay for parts un needed ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: