2nd Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

OK add one more for me....... I am not saying it is big, but he has applied for a zip code :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Ok one more thing that i left out ,, about the M&G ,, and it kinda Important ,, I NEED to know how many has to have 50 amp service for their rv if u are coming ,, the reason is ,, the 50 amp is a bit more for the price ,, but if u NEED 50amp ,, u can pay the difference in the price ,, kinda a smal price to pay if u ask me ,, for all u are already getting :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :)

H2H1

and even if you have a 50 amp you still use the 30amp, just be careful of what you want to be using. :laugh: ALSO I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT POKE FUN AT TEX HAT ANYMORE SINCE HE IS KEEPING SCORE :laugh: :laugh: But will keep looking for some else to poke a joke with. anyone have any suggestion??? :approve:

big bilko

It could be worse. He could have a ten gallon hat and an eleven gallon head.. :evil: :evil: :) :) :clown: :clown: Regards BIG BILKO.

cwishert

Tex, don't let them give you a hard time about that hat! You know you got to have a hat that big to hold all that knowledge and wisdom! They're just jealous because they all wear wimpy little ball caps!!!!!
:) :eek: :cool: :clown:

G

Ok to let u all know ,, there is a big fire pit area we can use ,, not just for us on here but for the whole CG ,, was put in place a few months ago for the "Second Harvest Food Group" thingy ,,

TexasClodhopper

Thanks a lot, Mr. Big. You're really helping me out here. :clown:

big bilko - 4/23/2010 4:51 PM It could be worse. He could have a ten gallon hat and an eleven gallon head.. :evil: :evil: :) :) :clown: :clown: Regards BIG BILKO.

try2findus

I agree with Carol.

Tex needs that big hat to hold all of his knowledge that he so willingly shares with all of us. :)

TexasClodhopper

Thanks so much for standing up for me while I am being attacked by the evil hat-haters. They're just mad 'cause their hats only have a front, and mine goes all the way around! :clown:

big bilko

G,Day T C . Well at least you wear your hat the right way round.Regards Hatless BIG BILKO. :) :) :evil: :evil:

C Nash

What with the oil spill and closing down of the offshore rigs we better start buying fuel NOW :( . Suprised prices have not already went sky high

TexasClodhopper

I guess I haven't been keeping up. What offshore rigs were shut down?

Friday, April 30, 2010: NYMEX West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil for June delivery closed up $0.98 at $86.15 per barrel.

1 Year Forecast $ 99 / Barrel

I agree, though, there doesn't seem to be anything that speculators won't use as an excuse to bid the prices up.

H2H1

they will by next month, why school is out and most families are planning on taking a family vacation.. I predict gas to be in $3.50 OR more per gallon before summer is over. I just hope that it don't.

Triple E

Gas up here in the tax happy state of Washington is $3.11, Diesel $3.42. So Hollis you are not to far off. $3.50 is just around the corner. :evil: :dead:

:8ball: