2nd Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

or he will have to buy two seats to sit this butt on the airplane to get back home. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Sounds to me like "cray fish" and "crawdads" is two different animals. It would take at least 20 "crawdads" to make a pound so if you have a "cray fish" that weighs a pound it must be mighty big. And in Texas we sometimes refer to crawdads as "Mud Bugs"! :clown: And you don't need any pliers either. Just the tools God gave you at the ends of your arms. Y'all are really making me sad! I really wanted to go to the Meet and Greet but I guess my son's Wedding is just a little more important. But I plan to be there one of these times. :)

try2findus

Crawfish :laugh: Did someone say crawfish? Unfortunately they will be out of season by October but we can put some in the freezer for use at the M&G!!

Fish fry sounds great but what kind of fish were you thinking of frying up? At least it won't be too hot to fry by then. Might help warm us up if the beer/adult beverages haven't done so by then!

WHO IS BEING COLD TO 730??? Better stop it or we'll make you eat some grits at the M&G...

Are we subconciously trying to make this posting longer than the Allison posting?? It certainly is a lot more interesting to ME!

A little over 3 months to go! :cool:

Triple E

If you had an Allison Transmission you would be lost with out the posting. See you guys soon. :approve: :cool: :laugh: ;) :) :clown:

H2H1

I just love the way this is going. I STATED I was thinking of a fish fry. Now we got people wanting it, so I guess maybe we will. I will get with Jimmy and Rod and see what we can do one night. NO DRUNK CHICKEN this time, sorry guys :( :( :( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well I have killed all my chickens and none of them had chicken fingers so chicken fingers are out. :laugh:

big bilko

I am convinced that a fortune is to be made with a food van at the forthcoming EAT and GREET.The menu now seems to be huge and the most popular topic is FOOD. Sounds like my kind of party. :evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :) :) Regards BIG HUNGRY BILKO :) :) :) :)

H2H1

Hey BHB we do love to eat here in the south. Look if it walks, crawls, flies, and swim we can eat it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

akjimny - 6/27/2010 9:31 AM Gator tail and rattlesnake steak, anyone? But no possum or armadillo!! :)

Hear that Hollis. No not bring the Armadillo that you have in your freezer. Please! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well dang, I was going to pass them off a chicken.But now Jimmy has raised the bar, I do like gator meat and we sure do have a lot of rattlesnakes around here. Maybe I need to have a rattlesnake round up just in case. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Ok you guys three more months to go. I hope everyone has made their arrangements and made contact with Rod. Rod has worked awfully hard on this get together and needs to have all of the reservation soon. Waiting until last minute could make it a mess for him. So if at all possible lets get it all together. Please.

See all of you die hard's around the camp fire in THREE MORE MONTHS. :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)

Triple E

Mmmmmmmmm! Like Nashes grits and catfish. :( Can't wait. :approve: But a promise is a promise. I will try anything he makes. :dead: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

hey trip I would not open myself to that one.Nash may pull a fast one on you. :laugh: :laugh: But rest assure I would never do that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

ole come on Ken you know sweet little ole me would never do anything to another RV'er. :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: