3 weeks and counting

G

Re: 3 weeks and counting

well another day what day 4 or 5 ,, don;t matter anyway ,, but man this place looks like a sardine can ,, they even have folks camping in the overflow area ,, and the beach :eek: :eek: ,, there were so many people out today u couldn't see the sand ,, and don;t even think about surfing or anything ,, the beach isn't even this crowded in july ,, of course then ,, everyone is inside hiding from the 100 degree heat ,, but tomm i know will be worse ,, all those that could not get off sat ,, will be down here for sunday ,, but good thing is ,, 90% of the park tags i have seen ,, are leaving monday ,, and also found out they are short on life gaurds this yr ,, they have not have that many apply and alot that did could not pass the certifications ,, and that's sad ,, i know these lifegaurds only make min wage ,, but to me ,, they are on the beach all summer ,, and getting a pay check too ,, but that is me :) well i will post more tomm ,, and as soon as i get the pics resized i will post them on the albums

G

ok todays post is about like the last ,, too many people on the beach to do anything ,, it was worse today ,, it was wall to wall umbrellas and the people ,, man ,, they had little groups set up in rows and there musta been 20 to 30 people per area ,, but most are packing up tonight and heading home ,, some have already left ,, but tomm by 11am this place will be back to the way it was a week ago ,, i might go out on a stealth mission tonight ,, i have not been on the board hardly at all ,, it is either the waves or the people in the water ,, but waves are looking good ,, so who knows ,, but more to come tomm :cool: :cool: :) :)

G

ok ,, today the beach had few left over folks that have not left yet ,, but nothing like it was ,, the cg is mostly vacant again ,, it was like a traffic jam on the folks leaving this morning wall to wall rvs ,, i had to sit around and watch ,, is was amusing ,, but as i said ,, all quiet once agian ,, and the surf and weather look great for the next week ,, so u know where i'll be :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

today was great CG empty ,, beach empty ,, and the weather was great ,, surf was good too ,, infact so good ,, i took a big tumble today ,, wave slamed me into the sand bar ,, and then took me into the 4ft water after the sand bar ,, by the time i quit tumbling i was almost on shore :eek: :eek: ,, i am still finding pieces of broken sea shells inbedded in my skin ,, and i know i will feel it in the morning ,, i am already feeling it ,, and i think i drank enough salt water to keep my bodies salt content up for the next yr :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,, but it was fun ,, and i got right back out there and did it agian ,, and so will i tomm ,, we went down to Margaritaville last night for dinner ,, was great as usual ,, then went and walked around Broadway At The Beach till about 11:30 ,, then came back to the CG ,, oh yea btw ,, Jimmey Buffet has put in a Landshark building next to the new ferris wheel they have put in ,, the Landshark place is kinda like Margaritaville in a since ,, but it is more based on his beer line ,,

http://www.myrtlebeach.com/blog/pos...immy-buffetts-landshark-bar-grill-teaming-up/
well enough for today gotta go mend the wounds ,, but more to follow :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

well it's june and waves were terrible ,, wind is back and they were wind blown flat ,, so i just sat in the beach chair and wasted the day ,, we went out to dinner at Jimmy Buffets new place ,, and got to admit ,, pretty damn nice ,, didn't get to ride the wheel though ,, big long line to get on it ,, but had a good time ,, we walked the strip till about 9 pm and then came back to the CG ,, more to follow :) :)