4 Kids -RV's with best sleeping arraignments

tallor

Looking for a pusher that will sleep 4 kids. Leaning toward a bunk bed model. Are there any units out there that have (2) sofa sleepers and a dinette? This may be a better option...my kids are already fighting over the bunks before the unit is even purchased!

Suggestions and help is much appreciated.

LEN

Re: 4 Kids -RV's with best sleeping arraignments

Welcome,
A lot depends on your budget, Provost has bunks for 6 singles, 3 per side, plus a queen bed in the rear, price here is steep and we are talking 45'. And yes there are a lot of pushers with two sleepers, one a jack knife and one foldout plus a dinette and then the queen bedroom in the rear with doors to shut the bath area off for privacy. Only negative to the design is getting out the front door when beds are made.

LEN

H2H1

Hi Tony and welcome to this forum. I have a 36'MH and it will handle 6 people for sleeping. But all this depends the age of your kids. I have a sleeper sofa that I sleep on because I like to get up early and don't like to wake the boss. The dinette table breaks down to sleep to, I can stretch out end to end when I lay down. But this all depends on the age of your kids and if they can get along with each other in a small area. Good luck :laugh: PS IT ONLY ME AND THE BOSS,,, NO KIDS THEY ARE GROWN AND WE ARE SPENDING THERE INHERITANCE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Have you thought about a class C with a queen bed and a bunk? Gulfstream makes at least one floor plan like this.