A/C PROBLEM

H2H1

HEY Nash or Rod & DL and Ken and anybody who might know the answer To my AC PROBLEM. If you remember a few weeks back I had the Igniter board replaced on the heater. And since this weekend was real nice (69 degrees),I went into theMH just to look for theLADY BUGS. "No bugs". and since I was in the MH I thought I would sit and watch some TV . I soon found out that I had no AC power to the MH. I checked the shore hook upthat's OK. I look at the fuse panel and even reset each one , still no power. I read in the OM there is a circuit board under the stove and I will look at it tonight. But any other suggestion as why I don't have any power. could the igniter board that fried could that have created the loss of power? thanks to all who made suggestions to answer my question.

Hollis

G

Re: A/C PROBLEM

Ok i won't post ck u'r plug ,,,, JK :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Man that was easy :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

Rod it was easy and cost nothing and that unheard for me. everything I touch end up costing something, but that life

TexasClodhopper

Could Hollis be telling us (without actually telling us) that the plug fell out of the socket, and THAT'S why all the power went out and it didn't cost anything to fix it? It wasn't plugged in? Hmmmmm? :clown:

H2H1

RE: A/C PROBLEM

dang Tex you guess it. I see you can read between the lines.

TexasClodhopper

That's because I looked for the solution to a similar problem for 10 minutes before I turned the breaker on at the pole! ;) :laugh:

G

Yea but Tex turned on the wrong breaker ,, he turned on the one for the sight next to his ,, and now he is still scratching his head ,, wondering why is power aint on ,,, he flipped the breaker ,, but nothing ,, just poking at u TEX ,, and Bty why have u not been in u'r chat room???? ;) :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angry:

*scooter*

Oh crap, I don't have any light inside the coach. I can't figure out what the problem may be...Oh wait, never mind. I forgot to turn on the light switch. :eek: :) :)

H2H1

IF only the world go along as well as we do. and we havn't laid eyes on anyone. and we can joke and cut up with each other and not offend anyone. It's got to be in all RVer's blood just get along with everybody. Boy life is good on the forum.

DL Rupper

Yeah Hollis, life's good on the forum. Keeps us humble? My wife follows me around with a check list to make sure I don't forget to plug the RV in. The check list doesn't always work. I have a habit of driving over the chocks. With the all the torque generated by the "bad boy Dodge" I can't feel them until they are destoyed. Chopped up a metal one 3 mos ago. Kenneth (GTS) got a $30 sale out of that one. Wifey made an assumption and crossed it off the check list. Didn't walk around the RV to actually see if I removed it. See I know how to shift the blame. :laugh: ;) :evil:

LEN

Look at it this way guy's, if you lived in a stick built with the complexity of an RV, Genset, AC with heat pumps(two yet), gas furnace(maybe two), water heaters that are gas and electric, home entertainment systems that have Sat, cable, free tv, Sat radio, Sat internet, DVD, VHS, boosters, amps, 12 volt, 110(15, 30, 50 amps) then roll around the country too with very compex rollin stock under or pulled by we would need 3 or 4 professionals to do the work. AND WE DO IT ALONE PLUS WE ARE RETIRED(maybe retarded , depends on DW's opinion).

LEN

H2H1

Len you are so right. I thought I would never make it to retirement, but when I reached the age of 57 I was mandatory retired because of my age, I did a of B##%%%. . But once I got over having to get up and go to work and all the pressure was off, It felt is good. and since the DW was still workingI did go back to work with a Govt contractor doing the same but half pay I put myself right back where I retired from. I am fixing to call it quit so me and the DW who has retired can get back out and enjoy the sights and sound of traveling.

Hollis

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hollis, your AC problem is almost as bad as me last year. We were camping in our field with a bunch of others and I forgot to put water in MY OWN trailer. Of course I had it set up, level, awning out, mat nailed down ready for 3 nights before I realized it.

I went to the store, grabbed an empty 55 gallon plastic barrel, screwed a water pump on the top of it, installed some hose and was able to fill my tank without moving the trailer. I had wanted to do that for a while because a few people had run low on water before and I wanted to be able to refill tanks. Now the barrel is ready and waiting, but I sure caught it from everyone else.

G

Now Ken that is what is called adapt and over come the problem .. way to go ,, :approve: :approve: :approve:
bty i hope u can fix my keyboard ,, i cleaned it today ,, and the keys fell out ,, anyway i think i got them in the right spots ,, untill i typed at u guy's tonight ...
but the good thing is the backspace key works :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :disapprove:

C Nash

Anybody that aint ever made a mistake rving aint never rved :) or just started and aint had time yet :eek: