A/C PROBLEM

G

Re: A/C PROBLEM

Hey Ken ,, i didn't use high pressure air ,, i used my pressure washer ,, u think that might be the problem ???? ,, i got towels all around the puter ,, so iguess when it dries out it will be ok :laugh: :laugh:
Bty i got my leak fixed ,, in the MH ,, after all the rain we got last night ,, it be nice and dry :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tex i thought u'r typing was 75% befroe u'r keys fell out ,, i know u use the old abc type keyboard ,, it start with a at the top and ends with z ,, then all the numbers are on the side .. and nothing else :clown: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek:

C Nash

Rod you should have left it out from under the shed to see if it was gonna leak :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

I tried that once Ken ,, but after i typed what i was typing ,, the spell ck thing would say ,, try agian ,, does not compute ,, big error ,, contact MS on this problem :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's the damn keyboard i tell u ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

yea i see that ,, but i think Hertig is in the running for 2000 post,, but if u do as me and just put random stuff up u'll beat Nash's 2000 no problem ,,, ooops i think i hear the phone ringing ,, i hope it's not anouther rv call :approve: :eek: :eek: :disapprove: :laugh:

G

Yep it was ,, gotta a 5er with out a/c power ,, but they have interior lights ,, so at least the 12 volt is up ,, i just called one of my tech and he is on the way ,, i hope it is not one of those campsight things ,, u know where the breaker tripped on the pedistol :eek: ,, but if it is ,, i won't charge them for the call out :approve: :approve: :approve:

I'll charge the rv sight owner :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
JK ,, but i wish i could :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

Well it ended up being a bad plug on the 5er ,, it shorted out inside ,, anyway we replaced it and charged them a 1hr labor fee ,, and told them that we would not charge a service call if they let the other's around know about our service ,, and they said they would ,, infact was out there today ,, had a slide awning to replace ,, and would u believe it ,,CW had the size and color of their awning :eek: :eek: :eek: ,, this was i first for me ,, i usally have to order that stuff from PPL or Stag ,, but u never know till u call :approve: :approve: ;) ;) ;)

H2H1

See Rod. what goes around comes around. You doing the right thing by not over charging one person and another asked for your service,
icon_smile.gif
way to go. Also MB is waiting on you.

G

Yea u'r right on both Hollis ,, if there wern't so many rv repair people out and around MB i would move there ,, but i like it here and it's queit ,, I run my bussiness like i would want to be treated ,, u know the old saying ,, one happy customer tells 1 friend ,,, one mad customer ,, tells 20 ,, and believe u me it works ,, when i had my auto repair shop ,, u wouldn't believe the amount of customers that just plain wanted something for nothing ,, but since i've been in the rv world ,, it's awhole lot different ,, most rver's don't care about price just fix it ,, i guess if the a/c don't work ,, then it's kinda like not having the comforts of home ,, so i'll go on doing as i'm doing ,, and maybe somtime i can sell out agian and fulltime ,,, but in a brand new 40ft rv ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Ken-
Congrats on your 1,200 posts! You would have been there a long time ago if I used to forum instead of e-mail to talk to you as my dealer! I hope you are able to celebrate this month my selling 12 new units more than you usually do! I keep trying to send people your way!