A Good Lock Replacement for CH751 locks

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by USAFRV Germany, Jul 23, 2012.

1. USAFRV Germany

USAFRV Germany Junior Member

One of my 2 CH751 keys broke over the July 4th weekend. I ordered Combi-Cam 7850R-L-Black Large 1-1/8" Combinated Cam Lock for the compartments and they fit perfectly. Now I can stop worrying about how the key is bending or warping. It's only a 3 digit lock but I think the level of security is not diminished from the cheap locks I replaced.
    I have a 2005 Fleetwood Tioga 31M.
  2. vanole

vanole Senior Member

USARV Germany,

Anything you would put on those compartments other than what was installed at the factory most likely would be an improvement. I bet most of us could open each others compartment doors with the keys we have on our ring.

I know down in Florida where I hang out in the winter its a joke if we need to get into our compartments and don't have a key with us say to get out another chair if company shows up. We just use their key if they are carrying them.
  3. Philip.Saran

Philip.Saran Junior Member

I replaced the locks on my storage unit on my TT with a new set of locks from CW, different style key,
    about $9 a lock, peace of mind worth it.
  4. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

WE sell the Combi Lock...i like them. You can set you own combination, that you can remember.