A post about nothing

G

Re: A post about nothing

well since this is a post about nothing then here we go ................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Oh bty i gone on vacation till January ........................................................................................................................................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :8ball: :clown: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Thanks for asking about the test Shadow. Slipped on my sweat and fell off the walker twice :eek: :laugh: and had to stop often for rest :laugh: Really scared me when the operator of the machine had a phone in her hand in case she needed to call 911 ;) I asked them if they could slow the machine down and they told me they hadn't even started it yet .:angry:
They did say they saw something they would have to let the doc look at but got the results back today and all is fine. Hmmm, wonder why the wife looks depressed :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Thanks for the update Chelse, was curious. We hadn't heard from you for a bit. You probable just need to stay away from 730's moonshine for awhile. :)

C Nash

Been kind of busy of late and this old computer is about as slow as me lately. Been having problems even getting on line. Course you know how it is being we are so far back in the woods down here well over here to you'll. Naw don't worry about that old Tennesse shine wouldn't touch the stuff. Now if you really want some shine just head over thisaway. weens really no how to brew the white lighting :laugh:

Shadow

Hear Ya on the white lightning Chelse..... Some folks call it Ethanol now :eek:

C Nash

Bet some that burns the Ethanol gets pretty poor MPg on their cars. Jusy see them now pulling up to the station and saying 5 gallon in the car and put 2 of them in the jug. hichup :laugh: :laugh:

G

speaking of nothing has anyone cked out the forum Irv2.com??
This place IMO is for very high end MH's although they do have stuff on TT and such ,, but when i saw the rv show off forum ,,, DAMN .. a few of these MH's were 43' long and towed a 20ft inclosed trailer behind that ,,WOW.. there is also a MH on there that looks like a bullet and it has 2 yes 2 master bedrooms ,, and an option of a garden /jucuzi tub ,, course the price is right around pocket change u know 3.5 million ,,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
So who seconds the notion to go buy one :question: :question: :question: :question:
NOT ME :approve: :approve: :blackeye:

brodavid

Guess what Guys/Girls, david finished his rehab today and now it is up to him how far he can go. so he set down and plan our trip timeline for this year,
Take care and God Bless
msjackie

G

Good for him now make him go out and wax the rv :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ARCHER

It was 34 on my temp gauge on the patio unter the awning with sides, so it must have been colder out in the open. We are at Melbourne Beach, Florida, just South of the cape.

H2H1

19this morningat 5:45 on my way to work got up to 41 by 2:30

G

9 this morning @7:00 ,, 13 for tonight ,, but look out heat wave fro the weekend upper 40's mid 50's and 60's by the weekend ,, but Brodave i seen u guys are gonna be near 75 degrees a couple of days next week :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
do u need a house guest fot those days :question: :question: :question: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Could someone tell me when Kens open house is? Seen it posted somewhere, but now I can't find it....Thanks

G

Shadow ,, go to Grandviews profile and then go to his websight and it's posted there under upcoming events ,, i think ,,, hang on i'll go ck ,, call u right back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Shadow ,, it is March 29th ,, the last Sat of the month ,, whew ,, to much typing and thinking :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: