Accessory Motorcycle, f4i fairing, CBR fairing

jessonlee

Accessory Motorcycle, f4i fairing, sea fairing

please click on our website.
R6 Fairing

We constantly devote ourselves to supply a wide range of quality aftermarket road and race bike replacement fairings for earlier and later model Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha performance bikes. Our fairings are made from 100% quality ABS Plastic and are ideally suited as high qual.

Color : What you see is what you get

Brand New Aftermarket Fairings Set

GSXR600750-0405-3.jpg

CBR600-0708-3.JPG

ZX6R-0506-3.JPG

wholesale salon supplies, motorbikes parts beauty supplies, Lighting Equipment, Watch, Clothes, Handbag, Jewelry, IPL,
spa salon supply, bikes part beauty salon supplies, Lighting Equipment, Watch, Clothes, Handbag, Jewelry, IPL,
wholesale beauty salon supply, motorbike parts beauty salon supply, Lighting Equipment, Watch, Clothes, Handbag, Jewelry, IPL,

H2H1

RE: Accessory Motorcycle, f4i fairing, CBR fairing

Jessonlee , this is a forum for motor home, travel trailers and 5 th wheels, NOT DAMN MOTORCYCLE. So please don't do your free advertizing on this forum

H2H1

Re: Accessory Motorcycle, f4i fairing, CBR fairing

sorry for the language, but it had just got to me on this person. :( :( :(

C Nash

Hay Hollis, he also sells beauty salon supplies. Maybe he thinks we need that :laugh: :laugh: Guess he's just wanting a lot of hits on posting to get his company out there. Maybe since he's advertizing free he will send us some free products :bleh: Maybe we can install some of them flairings on our rvs :eek: Just goes to show it takes all kinds. Haven't looked to see if he has his company listed and supporting RVUSA but didn't figure thare was no need to. My money is on he or she is just another fly by night wanting something for nothing :angry:

Shadow

What's so bad is he is listed as an active user. Four post and all just his products. Why the moderator allows him to continue to post is beyond me.

H2H1

I agree with both of you. I am with you Butch, just why the moderator hasn't ban him from this forum.

G

Maybe as i wished i was ,, the mods are all on vacation ,, never know :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

Heck I sent him a nasty email after the first post but it did not seem to do any good since he has done more posts. Maybe if we all jammed his email with letters of complaint the idiot might get the picture.

TexasClodhopper

The best thing you can do is not even put a post in the same thread with the spammer.

Just completely ignore it.

Every time someone puts another post here, this thread becomes visible again.

Let this be the last one, and the guy will get no further attention.