Adult Only Camping

Discussion in 'Destinations' started by bugs, May 14, 2002.

1. bugs

bugs New Member

Anyone have info on any adult only sites in North Caroilna?

2. fjohn56

fjohn56 New Member

Adult Only Camping

Have only recently heard of "adult only" sites. Sorry that I don't know of any anywhere!! Didn't realize that such places existed. Sorry,bugs.

3. Mik Bud II

Mik Bud II New Member

Adult Only Camping

I'm real curious about this one! :) Are we just talking "no kids," or are we talking funky adults only stuff?

Mrs. Mik Bud

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

4. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Adult Only Camping

There is one on the Carolina side near Roam mnt. but, can't remember the name. Did not stay was just curious, believe it was listed as nudeist camping. Just rode out there and didn,t see a thing!!

Chelse L. Nash
    fulltimer03@yahoo.com

5. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

6. fjohn56

fjohn56 New Member

Adult Only Camping

quote:
    I'm real curious about this one! :) Are we just talking "no kids," or are we talking funky adults only stuff?

Mrs. Mik Bud

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Used to know of a couple of places that were for funky adults-only stuff. Wish I could remember where they were. Will have to look at some of the "swinging" sites to find them. [:|] John

7. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Adult Only Camping

...got to wondering...do they allow cameras?

8. fjohn56

fjohn56 New Member

Adult Only Camping

Hello! :) I would think that some do, and some don't. probably up to the management of the place; plus, you might have to have releases for them to sign? I don't know.... Just an idea.
    Would be interesting to find out if there are any "swingcamps" around; might try to see if I could get there. :)

9. Wayne

Wayne New Member

Adult Only Camping

Well did anyone find one of these Campgrounds ? Id like to find one myself either in NC, SC, or GA. :evil:

10. Flyboy

Flyboy New Member

Adult Only Camping

North Georgia has a number of nudist campgrounds. We stayed at a campground this weekend in Panama City, FL. In their info they stated is was an adults only campground. Not sure exactly what that means. Everyone was fully clothed.......I'm thankful! There were a couple of young teens there with family members, but did not see any "small" children. :)

11. Flyboy

Flyboy New Member

Adult Only Camping

North Georgia has a number of nudist campgrounds. We stayed at a campground this weekend in Panama City, FL. In their info they stated is was an adults only campground. Not sure exactly what that means. Everyone was fully clothed.......I'm thankful! There were a couple of young teens there with family members, but did not see any "small" children. :)

12. Flyboy

Flyboy New Member

Adult Only Camping

13. cw

cw New Member

Adult Only Camping

i am neither a swinger or a nudist however i beleive the biggest problem is not what you see but how comfortable you feel when some one sees you if you feel comfortable about you're self you should enjoy the exsperience at least that would be one hang-up you would not have to deal with. if not do it again until it means nothing to you. be proud of you're own self take pride in you.

14. oldfoxbob

oldfoxbob New Member

RE: Adult Only Camping

:) Not known for that state but....Alabama has a clothing optional RV campground located in Geneva Alabama. Pool, club house, cabana, Tent, pull thru, big rig, and with 50 and 30 amp hookups. As well as primitive sites too. Mostly men there but I have seen some women too. No kids as its adult only site. Limited to 18 and up ages. I stayed there for over two months and had a great time, very rustic place, lots of trees for shade etc. Place is called Spring Creek Campground and Resort. Check them out, may be what you are looking for.
    oldfoxbob.

15. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Re: Adult Only Camping

Oh boy!

Brought back a post 5 years old to do this, too.

16. SnowbirdInFlight

SnowbirdInFlight Senior Member

He also failed to mention this is a campground for homosexuals! Gross! :dead:

17. cwishert

cwishert New Member

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disapprove: :( :