Alaska Oil Anyone

DL Rupper

McCain just hit a home run with Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska as his VP running mate. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I know, no politics. :angry: Just couldn't help myself. :approve: :laugh:

Shadow

Re: Alaska Oil Anyone

Thought I heard a screech this morning. Must have been Hillary when she realized she wouldn't be the first woman VP or President. Can only hope... :bleh:

H2H1

Hey Butch that was her drawers sliding down those over size leg when she heard she not that important AND GOT SCREWED and robbed and the Clinton dynasty is falling down

Shadow

:eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We can only hope. Lets see how it plays out. The press is doing it's best to elect the chosen one. :evil: :evil:

LEN

And the Lady has a gun too. Man Diesel and Guns with money, wonder if she's an RV'r?

Love it!!!

LEN

cwishert

WOW, didn't see this one coming! :) History will be made in November one way or another. Yeah I bet Obama rethinks his decision on VP, if he would have just picked Hillary he would have made double history possibly.JMO :) :bleh: :clown: By the way, Obama is not my choice for President.

H2H1

then hooray for you. :) I think the world is in shock over his pick. I listen to her and was impressed. well I don't know about being a RVer but her husband is professional fisherman, so he is an out doorman. so who knows they may be an RVer.

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Alaska Oil Anyone

Palin can bring home the bacon,

fry it up in a pan,

and never, never, let you forget,

she's better than a man,

'cause she's a woman W-O-M-A-N,

I'll say it again,

'cause she's a woman,

and Obama is a very sad man.

He wishes he'd picked Hilliary,

to run with him in the fall,

but he picked a dud of a guy,

so the Reps are goin' take it all.

'cause Palin's a woman, W-O -M-A-N!
BE2.gif

raskal

RE: Alaska Oil Anyone

Interesting and gutsy choice, Palin! She's actually PASSED legislation whilst Obama has only made speaches ... good for her!

raskal

Right back at ya, DL! Did ya notice that she was something of a basketball "star" in school as well? Maybe she could do a shot-out with the O-Bomb and have that publicized instead of the usual debate.

It would sure beat listening to Biden droll (or drool) on about his useless chairmanship on "fact-finding" commissions.

Just keep her away from Edwards or Billy C 'cause she might HURT them!

utmtman

Good points made by all. There may be a chance to put down that loudmouth and start makin life interestin.

Paul235

If you think her hubby Todd is an outdoors type, that's an understatement. He has run the "Iron Dog" Snowmachine Race evry year since 92' and won 1st place 4 times. Google "Iron Dog" and you won't believe this race. 2000 mile cross country race. He's won it for times! Raced every year since 1992. Runs a lot of the same route as the Iditarod.

TexasClodhopper

And he looks like a grizzly bear would look up on that stage! I predict you won't be seeing him in the White House much! :)

DL Rupper

He is something like 1/4 eskimo too. So he meets the "diversification" criteria as well as Sarah. She and hubby have the real America values. :)

DL Rupper

Sarah hit it out of the ball park last night at the RNC convention. Way to go SARAH. :) :) :) :) :) :)

utmtman

Maybe we will get lucky and the Reps will make it to the big house than the old man will pass and she can run this country the right way. LOL Kick butt and take names. Bet we would see the real changes we need than.