Alaska Oil Anyone

H2H1

Re: Alaska Oil Anyone

Just wait, when they are in the White House WE WILL SEE a change and not the one Obama is talking about. Oil yes we will be drilling in Alaska and more off shore and gas will be more affordable.

C Nash

We will still not have the refineries and have to send it overseas and then buy it back at whatever price they want :angry:

C Nash

Lee, have to take issue with "the old man will pass" McCain deserves better than this after all he gave for this country. JMO or maybe I just read it wrong

utmtman

Hey Nash he is a vet as myself and I have nothing wrong with that but he has other problems that I am not happy with. As far as it goes he is ten times the man Obama is but I dont think he could do the job totally like we need. I think Sarah could. If he does or even pushes to do all that he said he would I might just change my mind about him.

DL Rupper

I think McCain is a great hero, but he has a few ideological problems like Lee indicates. If they get elected I can put up with McCain's problems as long as it's only 4 years and then Sarah can get elected. God forbid if Obama gets elected. America will never be the same again. The American Dream will be gone forever.

Palin is Sailin and Biden is Hiden. :eek: :)

Kateglez

RE: Alaska Oil Anyone

YES...SARAH PALIN ROCKS!!! I finally have a woman in leadership I can look up to!! I'm *not* a women's libber and there have not been any conservative women with her background and abilities. Wow... I mean that speech she gave...wow wow wow... did she serve the O man a tall glass of "shut the heck up" or what?? And McCain...omg... what a guy. I had no idea he was such a hero. I was a Huckabee supporter and didn't know that much about McCain. What I really love about him, besides the fact that he is a true American hero...is that he really does reach across party lines in order to get stuff done. And that is what we need in Washington! McCain and Palin will get it done... yee haaa! :laugh: btw...I have a blog where I expressed my opinion about O... if anyone wants to read it. www.Kate-Wells.com Kate~

And one more thing.... DRILL, BABY, DRILL!!! :laugh:

C Nash

Lee, I understand what you are saying and I agree that McCain has issues that I don't agree with and i hate to see him in office at his age and health. He is an American hero in my eyes as all of you that have served our country are. Do think he did a great job with going with Sarah if it was his choice. She seems to have common sense and I think that's what we need in Washington. Hope she holds true to her beliefs and values. Just can't go with the big O and another Clinton would have even been worse.

DL Rupper

COUNTRY FIRST!!!!!!!!! GO MAC---------PALIN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRILL BABY DRILL :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Shadow

Gota love DL!! I will be voting for McCain. We cannot have O man in the White house. Mitt would have been our nominee if Huckabee would have stepped aside. Palin may have been just what the doctor ordered to get McCain elected. If McCain can deliver, she will be our next nominee. If he screws up, her career is over.. :( Now lets drill baby. And get a few refineries built !!! My truck and tractor are thirsty!! Believe he will deliver on that if elected ;)

DL Rupper

Hey Butch, sounds good to me. We were for Romney too. I think Sarah is just what we need to get the red state voters fired up. She seems to bring ALL the good folks together.