album

H2H1

Question do you download each picture one at a time into the album, or can you do all the pictures you wish to install at once?

cwishert

Re: album

Hollis,
To my experience, you have to go one at a time. I am not very computer literate but the kids are and they could only go one at a time also. It takes a while. I get very frustrated when my pictures are too big and I have to resize them all. It is kind of a pain.

G

yes Hollis ,, one at a time ,, Carol if u download them to a photo thingy on u'r puter u can size them before u upload them to the albums ,, but some photos ,, just can't be cut down ,, they loose all their apperience ,, when cropped,, but JMO :) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

cwishert

yeah Rod, I figured that out a couple of weeks ago but it is still a long and tedious task. Thats why there are so few pictures on my album. When I have a couple of hours, I will post more. :disapprove: :angry: :) :cool: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Well one good thing about using the trusty 1.3 megapixel cell phone to take photos. They can be downloaded without resizing them. :approve: