Alfa See Ya Motorhomes

Michguy

I'm wondering about Alfa See Ya Motorhomes. I know that they've gone out of business, and I've read a few negative comments on various Internet sites. I'm of the opinion that negatives get written a lot more frequently than the positives, but I'd love to hear both sides.
Thanks for your opinions.
Michguy

Clay L

Re: Alfa See Ya Motorhomes

From reading a lot of posts over the last 7 years and personal knowledge of two coaches belonging to friends the quality is not all that great.

Norris

RE: Alfa See Ya Motorhomes

Hey Guy,
FYI , I was in the process of buying a ALFA and decided to to some research on them. The one I was "CRAZY" about had all the bells and whistles and was only a few years old "5".
It looked and ran good , I talked to 2 different well established Rv service centers and all I got was " yes they are sharp looking, but you will not be happy with the quality. Sure enough I got to looking and comparing and the quality just isn't there! I decided I would forego the Sharp looking coach for a known good coach with good quality. I purchased a 40' HR 300 hp and could not be happier.
My feeling, so before you buy look at whats available out there, Too expensive to not get what you pay for!!!! :laugh: