Amerilite Owners - Seeking Advice

Layton83

I have been researching for a newer travel trailer and I would like to go with a brand new one. For value vs price, I have come down to the Pioneer 180ck (sits a little high for my taste) and between the Amerilite 24rb and 24qs. I like the Pioneer, but it seems a little cramped to me, although the bang for the buck is great.
Anyway, I have been in the Amerilite 24QS, but it's been a while ago. Is the sofa in the 24qs bigger than the sofa in the 24rb? What are the dimensions for the sofas and dinetts folded into beds? Quality / construction?

Thanks for any help.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Amerilite Owners - Seeking Advice

Hello,I have both models of Amerilite on my lot right now. I will have to measure the difference. My bet is the QS sofa would be smaller because it is in a slide. I will get back to you tomorrow.

Layton83

Thanks for your help. What prices are on both models?
I'm not sure where Bedford is, but I live in VA on the Eastern Shore.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hello,The Sofa and Dinette are the same in both trailers. Sofa measures about 62-63". The dinette is 72". We sold the QS last night for $13,831.00. The RB is: $12,791.00. Bedford is between Lynchburg and Roanoke. Get on 460 and you wll drive right by us 2 miles beyond the Bedford city limits.