anaversery

G

ok well not to bore u all with my private life ,, but it helps my post count :laugh: ,, anway ,, i will be married 26 yrs as of tommorow ,, not bragging or putting anyone down ,, just a randowm thought and like i said ,, building ,, my post counts up ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Re: anaversery

Well in this day and age that is a great accomplishment :) :laugh: :cool: In June we will be married 25 years and I am very proud of that! :) :cool:

C Nash

Congradulations go to Mrs 730 for putting up with him for 25 yrs. :laugh: JK Rod, Congradulations to both of you. :approve: Still ahead of you by 24 yr. :laugh:

H2H1

he bragging again,but well deserved, but there again Lynn has won the purple heart for her time with him :laugh: . Look if you haven't met Rod and Lynn let me tell they are great people, very down to earth. I was fortunate to meet them this pass Oct when we were in TN. Super good people. Rod, you know I kid you a lot but congratulations of such an achievement, in this day and time that hard to do. I wish u and Lynn many more years of married blish. We will see u againg this spring.

SnowbirdInFlight

Anniversary

wow.gif

Congratulations! Me and my DH are heading towards our 42nd Wedding Anniversary this February 18th. You guys are just a couple of newlyweds, lol.

DL Rupper

Hey Rod,
Congrats to you and Lynn. :) Lynn has a great name (my middle name). Just think in 20 more years you will be full-timing and have been married as many years as me and mine. But then in 20 more, me and mine will probably be in the past tense.

800 more posts and you will be where I am now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Of course I will (probably) still be ahead. :eek: :approve:

HAVE A GREAT DAY.
AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

big bilko

After a 36 year marriage to my late wife ,my new love won,t marry me when I am drunk ,and I won,t marry her when I am sober . looks like a long engagement . :) :) :) :) :) :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Kirk

Rod,

Only 26 years? You are just getting started. Next month we will have 46 years. So keep on working at it and you will get there.

G

well kirk ,, it's cheaper to keep her ;) :laugh: :laugh:
And BTW all of u out there thanks ,, means alot to me,,, :blush:
I think that it is great that people like us on here ,, can have such a good relationship ,, and not really know each other in person ,, i have met a few ,, and want to meet more ,,, but agian THANK YOU ALL ,,, this is the best rv forum i have seen ,, u all are great ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Rod & Lynn

TexasClodhopper

Well, Rod, I must have missed your post on your anniversary, but as always I have a few good words to pass your way.

An old (wo)man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse (s)he
has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, “Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words
that were used to put the curse on you.

The old (wo)man says without hesitation, “I now pronounce you man and
wife.”

And then I know you have so much fun at the beach that I thought I would give you a reason to go back ...

A man was talking to his friend about what to do for his 50th wedding anniversary. The friend asked, “What did you do for your 25th?”

He said, “I took my wife to the beach.”

The friend then asked, “What are you thinking about for your 50th?”

He said, “Well I was thinking of bringing her back.”

And Rod and Lynn have found the ultimate way to get along in wedded bliss until the end of time ...

A couple were celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of the long and happy marriage.

'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,' explained the husband. 'We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled.

My wife quietly said, "That's once." We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone half a mile when the mule stumbled a third time.

My wife took a pistol out of her pocket and shot the mule.

I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."

And many more, ya'll! :clown:

G

thanks tex ,, wife said ,, that's once :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blackeye: