and we had to leavBroken black water tank handle

swbouton

We took our 2010 Keystone Springdale 5th wheeler out for the first time. The weather turned cold (22 deg. F) and windy. A family emergency arose, so we had to leave in a hurry.

When I tried to release the black water, the plastic handle broke off in my hand. I was able to shut it, but here we are with partly full black and grey water at our home.

There's a campground near our home, so I will try to dump there, but how shoujld I fix the handle? I don't feel very positive about the pathetic plastic. The rod that formerly held the handle is metal and intact. There is a hole through it that I think I can run a homemade handle though. What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Steve

rjf7g

Cute - he was about 2 hours away! I buy what I can from him! He's looking for a used bunk house for me right now!

H2H1

Ken Hurt, he owns Grand View Trailer Sales in Bedford VA. He is a member of this forum, look for him under GTS

rjf7g

Hollis was picking on me (I knew it was a pick on, by the way), but Ken is the dealer I ordered my first new camper from and will be ordering my second new camper from some day...if you're looking for a new camper, work with him.

swbouton

Thanks for the lead on Ken. I will be in touch. I also ordered two of the handles you recommended. I hope they will fit.

Thanks to all for your help on this forum. I appreciate it very much.

Steve

Banleno007

He is a member of this forum, look for him under GTS
g.gif