Anderson Hitches

H2H1

Hey Ken Smith, I would think if he is selling them , he is liking them. I know Ken Hurt, and I trust him, if he sold me something he does not believe in, I would be surprise. He stands behind everything he sells. A very honest owner and saleman.

krsmitty

Hollis...Not sure what your comment means or is about??? It was just a casual comment/question. I was on his web site checking things out and noticed he sold the hitches. It just happens that Anderson hitches came up on another forum and I thought he would be a good person to ask about them since he sold them. I was not questioning his integrity! Just looking for information.

H2H1

well Ken Smith, I was not trying to say anything except that I believe if he selling anything it must be good. I never intented to or imply anything else. Like you he is my friend and I would never say anything disrepectable to any of you. Sorry if I did

krsmitty

No problem GI.. ;-)

Not sure if you saw a post I replied to where you mentioned you were in the Panama City, FL area for Thanksgiving. We were there at the same time. Several days at Florida Caverns. Several days at St. Augustine.

H2H1

Well Ken S.
I have made reservation at St Andrews state park for May 16-20. The first part of April we will be at Ken H. open house in Bedford Va. from there I hope to get up to Washington DC area. I really want to go see the Viet Nam memorial wall. At sometime in the summer I hope the wife can fly out to Utal to see the National Parks out there.