another year

C Nash

Well, Betty has put up with me for another year. Today we celebrated our 49th anniversary. Nothing special just lazing around and went out for lunch. Wonderful life. Great wife, blessed with having had great parents, grandparentsand still have allour kids, grandkids, great grandkids, step grandkids, friends and still enjoy camping.

ARCHER

Re: another year

Congrats Chelse and Betty on your 49 years. Linda and I just had our 41st on the 3rd of Sep. We too have been blessed with wonderful family and friends. Got my health back a little now so hope to enjoy our Winter in the Sunshine State a little more than the last couple years. ;)

G

RE: another year

hey nash ,, congrats ,, on the 49th,, i hope i get to that point ,, but i just might ,, but i would love to celebrate my 49th ,, full timing ,, but i'll wait and see ,, but first i need that big profit sharing ,, tex promised me ,, if i put big money in all his wells ,, well i did ,, but stil; waiting ,, hey tex ,, JK but it would be nice ;) :eek: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

TexasClodhopper

Ok, I have visited all the wells; my arms are oily up to the elbows; and I still haven't found a dime! Are you sure you put money in my wells? :clown:

Chelse, doesn't it give you that choked up feelin' to just write all that down about your extended family? That's a great accomplishment for all of you, and with you the leader of the pack! Good show! :approve:

Shadow

Wow !! Congratulations to the both you guys and your wives... And good news on your health Mike.. Here's wishing the best to the four of you :)

utmtman

Congrats Nash and Archer, this must have been the month, the wife and I has our 35th on the 3rd of Sept as well.

DL Rupper

Congratulations Chelse, Archer, Lee and your wives.

Hey Rod, we celebrated our 46th anniversary on the beach in Oregon this year. We have been "out and about" celebrating #'s 33 through 46 in our RV. Hope you can do the same.

H2H1

I like to extend my congrats to all of you fine people especially to your wives who had to put up with you and your ways :laugh: :laugh: All I got to say is that the wives must have a lot tolerance to put up with you guys. They all deserve the Metal of Honor and a purple heart knowing they has bee wounded LIVING WITH YOU GUYS:laugh: :cool: :bleh: :clown:

DARLING

Wow!Congrats all you long timers. It is really encouraging. I think that RVing may have something to do with it.

I feel like a child here. Honey & I will only have 37 years come December.

Darlin :cool:

Kirk

Congrats on #49! We are not too far behind as in three months we will have completed 46 years. Of course as young as we are now, we much have been very young children when we married?

C Nash

Yep Kirk, we just got married as children and raised each other :laugh:

rjf7g

It's nice to know so many folks out there were blessed with finding a partner for life!

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: another year

congrats.gif

Me and DH are not too far behind you guys! We're at 42 plus!

G

Darlin ,, u are not the child ,, i am ,, i am gonna celebrate my 26th this nov ,, so i am the little one here ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: