Any good camp host jobs out there?

rvingbette

I am looking for a camp host, work kamper-type job for the months of Nov thru April. I have been in Indiana for the past 5 months and I realize how much I miss the ocean. Does anyone know of a job open somewhere near the ocean for these months???
:laugh: :approve: :approve: :) :)
Thanks, RVingbett

G

RE: Any good camp host jobs out there?

Bett if there was a work camping job anywhere near the ocean i would be the one that would be taking it ,, but all that aside ,, welcome to the forums ,, and have u cked out the work camping section on here?? they have alot of info on this stuff ,, and even have some web sights u can go to and ck out ,, good luck ,, and any beach is a happy place :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:

OPPS sorry ,, i forgot ,, there are no work camping post on here ,, but i am sure that a few other fellow rver's can suggest what u are looking for ,,, so sorry to get u'r hopes up ,, but i was thinking of the BEACH ,, and that is my downfall :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :( :( :bleh: :bleh: :cool:

utmtman

RE: Any good camp host jobs out there?

Having been workamping for a few years I find most jobs are filled up to 5 or 6 months in advance. Good luck I hope you can find what you seek.

Kirk

Re: Any good camp host jobs out there?

Where do you have in mind? Texas state parks use campground hosts at nearly all of their parks and several of them are on the beach. I especially like Galveston Is. & Mustang Is. state parks.