Anyone Like Dutchmen

Lory

Have heard a few negative comments about Dutchmen (entry level camper, poor workmanship etc) so I was wondering does anyone own a Dutchmen or does anyone have anything good to say about Dutchmen??

Thanks

Gary B

Anyone Like Dutchmen

Hi Lory, the Dutchman line can be a fine rv, and as long as you know its an entry level RV, my wifes cousin had a 24' classic 5th wheel for 8 years, that she lived in for 5 or 6 months in the winter in AZ., she never had a single problem with it and about 2 years ago she brought it back here to MN. and sold it and got the NADA average selling price for it and it didn't take more than a couple of weeks to sell. I have seen a couple of their TT that were nice, with very nice floor plans, these were nice TT's, they are not in the class of Jayco's, Holiday Ramblers, or Hitchhikers, the cost of them were far less than the other brands, good luck. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

makaiguy

Anyone Like Dutchmen

We've had our Dutchmen 5er for about a year now. We spent a month getting out of Michigan this past winter, took it out on a few several day trips this summer, then hauled it out to Yellowstone and back. Far as I can tell it seems to be structurally sound, but some of the finishing details left a bit to be desired - nothing a semi-competent handyman like myself couldn't fix up himself.

buckbs

Anyone Like Dutchmen

Let's hope, Dutch women. Either that, or the country will become extinct ...... sorry, just could not help myself!