Are there many people still using this forum?

Discussion in 'Full Timing' started by American Roadtrip, Apr 13, 2016.

1. American Roadtrip

American Roadtrip New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if many people are still using this. I am seeing some posts from 2009 and 2010 that are up in the front. I just want to make sure it's an active forum before I spend too much time posting and answering other's posts.
  2. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

American Roadtrip In the past is was pretty active but has slowed a lot in past yr. I hope it will get active again. There was a lot of good information on here. The forum changed and think some have not found how to use it. Spammers ran most off on the old forum but the new seems to have elimated some of this. No way to stop it all. Hang around and lets see if we can get it going strong again. Glad you are here
  3. American Roadtrip

American Roadtrip New Member

Thanks for answering. I did notice that there are spammers on here. There is some good information on here, and I would like to try and help when I can. I just started this forum stuff. You can't post anything on without someone try to start an argument. There are some nice people on there too, but too many people get snarky and I don't care to hang around on it. I guess people must be bored everywhere.

I like the phrase under your name. I sometimes think I wouldn't miss my mind at times! Thanks for the hospitality. Maybe the few are worth hanging around for.