Artic package/an unknown switch

troyf650

I have a 2008 Aruba Lite by Starcraft and I have 2 questions. There is a switch under the sink in my galley that I don't know what it is. I haven't been able to get ahold of the "right person" at my dealer yet but the wiring goes into the floor & unless there are 2 water pumps on it, I'm wondering if, because I have an Artic package on it, that maybe it has heated pads on the tanks. There is a seperate switch on the gage panel that says pump so I'm thinking this is the water pump for when I'm pumping out of my fresh water tank. Any one have any ideas what the other switch would be?

utmtman

Re: Artic package/an unknown switch

You should be able to access you tank, take a look and see if you can see the end of that wire for the switch. You could also put a couple of gallons of water in your tank and text both switches and see what you get.

Grandview Trailer Sa

You only have one pump, I guarantee it. The second switch could, in fact, be heat pads. It could also be for your water heater. Describe it the best you can and maybe we can figure it out.

Kirk

It could also be that you have more than one switch to turn on the one water pump that you do have. Our motorhome has the level indicator panel with the switches for the water pump and the water heater located on the edge of the range hood and thus available in the kitchen. In the bathroom, just below the sink on the front of the vanity there is a second switch which controls the water pump. Either one can turn the pump on or off. They are so located for convenience since that is the two places where you might need to have a supply of water. Some RVs come with a water pump controller that allows for the use of multiple pump switches. I have seen two three fairly commonly. I suspect that is what you have. If yours is like ours, you could turn the pump on with one switch and then off with the other. Or you can use the same one to do both. It really doesn't matter.

I would do as Lee suggests and just try them to see what happens.

H2H1

I have 3 water pump switches on my MH, one is by the sink in the kitchen the other is in the master bed rm. bath sink, and the other is on the out side at the water and sewer connection. So it could be an extra switch for the water pump.

troyf650

RE: Artic package/an unknown switch

According to Starcraft the switch I found out is for a light underneath near the black water dump which I have never seen. :question: