ATLANTA MOTOR SPEED WAY

H2H1

MAN what a weekend it was. We went up Friday morning and got home today(Sunday).The first time ever night race was a big success. There over 100,000 attending, and I honestly think they all had some type of camper. We saw the qualifying for both race and got to watch the Nationwide as well as the Sprint. I just wished I could have collected all the beer and soda cans, boy I could buy me new Pre Vost and have money left over to fill it up. Anyway great weekend planning on a group trip in March 2010.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: ATLANTA MOTOR SPEED WAY

Glad you had a ball Hollis, we just got back from James River State Park.. Left work a little early on Friday and always close Labor Day weekend. Chilled out and floated the James River several times.

H2H1

Hey Ken glad to hear you had a good time also. So we can rest assure you had enough water this time to float on the river. TTUL on Skype

ARCHER

In my youner years, I floated / rafted several rivers in WV and Tn and Pa. Loved it. Fell overboard once on my birthday and didn't think I was gonna see the next birthday, but they fished me out after going thru a couple rapids without the raft.....wow. Had season tickets to Brickyard 400 for many years but finally gave them up, so now I go to Daytona while wintering in Florida and watch all the other races on the tv.
There is nothing more relaxing than to sit in an inner tube and float down a peaceful river for miles and miles and then enjoying a cozy campfire, roasting marshmello, hot dogs, etc..........Hope I get to do that in my next life...... :bleh:
Kenneth, we'll be there bright and early on the 21st of Sep. Quick stop for supplies and then head South for winter.......I know, a little early, but I wanted to be there in case a hurricane wanted to stop by....... :dead:

G

Archer i hope u are talking about a Jimmy Buffet type hurricane ;) ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

hey Archer head that was a few days earlier and stay with us at Kens farm. We are planning on the 16-19 Oct. Just look at Kens meet and greet thread.

ARCHER

Hollis, we would love to be there for the meet and greet time, however, camper is in Florida and the last time I checked, Sep comes before Oct...... :) ;)