Attached Grill?

Ducky

We have recently purchased a 22ft travel trailer and will be driving out to pick it up. The dealer has asked us if we are interested in the barbecue grill that can be attached to the trailer. What's your thoughts?

vanole

Re: Attached Grill?

Though I don't have one (don't have a TT) many in our S*M*A*R*T group have them on their trailers but never use them all carry other portable grills. I asked them why and all stated exactly what Ken said. However in my travels I have seen some folks use them. I carry a small BGE and another grill called the woodflame delecto burns wood and runs on electricity or batteries.

V/R
Jeff

LEN

I don't know sounds like a good option, hook it to your trailer on the brackets that tear your jeans as you walk by, smoke your rig while cooking and add a protective gease coat to the rv next to the cooking area. I really don't like them can you tell. Plus for what they cost with all the grills on the market you have lots of choices and the storage area is the same and in a couple years is it still in shape to keep using, I'm tuff on grills and even cleaning well I'll replace them at least a couple times during the rv's life.

LEN

jpeterman57

What about that LP gas quick disconnect point underneath next to where these grills are intended to go? Can I get a commonly available extension hose with that particular mate connector for my regular LP grill or is it special? Not sure what to buy. :question:

brodavid

I agree with Ken on the EXTRA addon, too close to where I sleep for my comfort.

Jeff, check with Ken at GTS about that, if he has one he can ship it to you.

Bozak

RE: Attached Grill?

We too, have that problem. We made up a 10' low pressure hose to connect to our camp grill and set it up on a table away from the rig and out from under the awning. I like the idea of not having to deal with the small disposable bottles, or to have to carry around another high pressure tank, but the camp stove we use (converted from disposable bottles) does not create enough heat on the low pressure system. We're looking for an inexpensive low pressure grill or a way to convert a high pressure grill to low pressure.