Awning Parts

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by skeeter, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. skeeter

    skeeter New Member

    Hello to All,

    Just registered, site looks great.

    I have a question about awnings. This is for my neighbor. He needs the roller tube and the material for the awning over his slide out. The tube is 2-1/2 inches in diameter and has slots spaces at 120 degrees to install the fabric with a plastic dowel. The roller is made out of aluminum, and 14 feet long. The fabric for like of a better word, awning material.

    Asking if anyone knows where this tube can be bought? Would like to locate a supplier not a RV Center. My neighbor has all the brackets and hardware.

    Thanks for any help.
  2. janicenlarry

    janicenlarry New Member

    Awning Parts

    Go on line to manufacturers site and get necessary info and order direct.

    ARCHER Senior Member

    Awning Parts

    Skeeter, welcome to the forum. Get Brand name and model number from your neighbor and then send email to manufacturer and they can probably help them, that is if it is not a real old model. Even so, they may be able to direct you to the right place for parts.
    I've had great luck with A&E folks for help/guidance.
    Good luck... ;) :laugh: :)

Share This Page