B/day

C Nash

Think sombody has a B/day today or tomorrow. Want say who but don't mention nothing about a beach.:laugh: Happy birthday

H2H1

Re: B/day

yep you are right, Rod had one today and he been celebrating by cooking his on meal. But he thinks it going to get better, what ever that suppose to be ;) :laugh:

H2H1

BTW he isn't counting the years, he counting the days to MB. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh:

G

Thanks ,, guy's and gals ,, :blush: this place get's better everyday :approve: :approve:
as for the cooking ,, i grilled ribeye steaks ,, really wanted t-bones ,, but have u see the prices of them :eek: :eek: ,, anyway ,,, made it thru another one ,, and hope many more ,, and hopefull ,, a BD on the road ,, fulltime ,, in the future ,,, but thanks agian ,, u guy's really do make this a great rv forum ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :)

LEN

HBD and I think the Ribeye is a better steak Taste is much better to me.

LEN

C Nash

Now Rod, why didn't you just go out in the pasture and kill you a T-Bone? :eek: :laugh:

G

well ,, nash ,, i only got 4 cows left ,, and the time it takes to kill them to grill them ,, well would be about another BD ,, u know how the damn health people are ,, but anyway ,, thanks again ,, all of u :approve: :)

rjf7g

I've got some deer steaks from the 11 year old's first two deer...he got #1 on Thanksgiving Day and #2 the next day...

G

well Becky ,, i love deer steak ,, but it's been awhile since i had any ,, had some deer jerky ,,, but nothing close to deer steaks ,, the only thing that tops deer ,, is antelope ,, now that is good eating :approve: :bleh:

cwishert

Happy belated birthday Rod. My computer at home is fried so I have been relying on the one here at work and yesterday I unfortunately was not in my office so this is really late. Don't feel left out though, I still have to call my sister and wish her a happy birthday. It was yesterday. So I am not as efficient as others are. Any way as far as the steak goes, we had TBones for your birthday. They were not that great because my husband thinks all things grilled should be WELL DONE! EWWWWWWWWW!
I want mine rare and tasty! You should have come to Texas and gone to the HEB the steaks were on sale. Got 4 big TBones for $17.00.

Anyway Happy Birthday and God Bless!
:) :laugh: :cool: