bad storms cells

H2H1

Hello everyone, I hope all our RV friendsare safe and sound after last night HORRIBLE TORNADOS that went thru the South and NorthEast. Let pray for the families who wasn't so lucky

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: bad storms cells

We are OK in Central Va, just a lot of rain, but some in our state are not so lucky. Our prayers go out to everyone in need.

G

yes ,, we here in TN were hit hard ,, not as hard as Alabama ,, but we had our share ,, and btw ,, what is up with all these storms ??? i think the south should now be re zoned as tornado alley ,, last night was just unreal ,, nothing like i have ever seen here before ,, even when i was down here as a kid staying with my grandmother ,, yea we had storms ,, but not this intense ,, and one right after another ,, myself being on the FD here ,, we worked all night and into the mid day clearing trees and such ,, this was just not like what we get down here ,, JMO :)

Triple E

We are still getting snow up here in the Northwest but I will take the snow over these tornado's. I hope you all the best in the Southeast

Kirk

Here in north Texas it was fairly rough as it went through on Tuesday night but only a hand full of houses damaged seriously and no deaths, so we consider ourselves to be among the more fortunate. We sure needed the rain, but could have done without the hail and tornado, but compared to Alabama we were pretty lucky.

C Nash

We are fine here in Alabama. Worst I have seen in my 71 yrs. Parts of Alabama look like a war zone. We were on the road and they missed us but were all over the place. Had to come back home because a hugh tree had blown down and crushed our storage building. Grand son had a Motorcycle in it and its history. Several of the tornadoes were long lived and a mile wide.

dennis1949

We left town and went to Hoover RV park in B'ham. with teo of the grand children. We were told it would be 6 to 8 days with out power. We were lucky it was turned back on Sunday. So we came home and everything is alright here. Glad we had a camper to stay in