BAD WEATHER IN GA

H2H1

WELL SATURDAY morning we had Tornados in and around us, 35 miles from the my home several homes was destroyed cars overturned. Now by midday we had 75 degrees so I cleaned the pool. Now Sunday morning it snowing EXPECTING 4-6 INCHES. Boy it is so strange to all in 24 hours.

*scooter*

Re: BAD WEATHER IN GA

Wow. I'm happy for you that the tornados missed your place. Sounds like a lot happen'n in a short time.

G

yea me too hollis ,, better snow then a tornado ,, but we too got snow ,,, three incehs over night ,,, but all was gone by midday ,,,, but still damn cold ,,, but i seen where it's still gonna snow along the coast ,, NC and SC both have snow warnings out ,,,, all i got to say is ,, WHERE IS SPRING ,, wait stike that ,, make it SUMMER :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:
One other thing too ,, i seen where they had 3 tornados in AL ,, i hope non of Nash's stuff was damaged ,,, :eek: :approve: :approve:

cwishert

This crazy weather can make you wonder! 80's on Friday 65 yesterday, 60 today about 40 right now at 9:00 p.m. Luckily no tornados or snow down here at the time. We could use just a little rain though. I'm with Rod, "Come on Summer!!" :) :cool:
I hope there was not any casualties with those tornados. Things can be replaced, people can't. :(

rjf7g

This is crazy weather...a snow day on Monday and hope to head out for a weekend of camping on Friday.

*scooter*

Well here the weather is really nuts. Today, it rained so hard (how hard was it?) Really hard. Lots of creeks filled up within minutes. Of course the rain didn't last too long, and I know we need the rain, so I'm ok with it. Actually I want more rain - fill them lakes up! Snow level doesn't get this low but just a 30 minute drive and you can be deep in it. Shortly after the rain, the sun was out again, but more rain in the forcast. Going in for surgery on Friday, so I'll have more time to play on the computer. Be off work for a few months, which sounds good to me. Heck of a way to get time off though... :eek: Sorry, this kinda got off the topic of weather in GA. :clown:

G

hey scooter ,, i hope all the walking that we had to do didn't cause u'r surgery ,, u know i'm just kidin u ,,, but take care ,, and man must be nice to sit around and do nothing ,, oops ,, that is what i do ,,, well sometimes ,, but take care ,, and i hope everything works out ok for u :approve: :approve: :approve: :)

DL Rupper

Been there done that last year when the Beautiful Dodge Cummins was demolished by hail in Midgeville, Ga last year. :eek:

7 degrees at Wright-Patt AFB, OH last night. I've gone through 2 bottles of propane (14 gal) in 7 days. $50

I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING :laugh: ;)

*scooter*

Thanks Rod. The doc said the tumor has been there awhile 'un-noticed', so the 'walking' didn't effect it. It's going to be nice not to work for awhile. Last year I took off 6 mos and pretended to be 730 :eek: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway thanks for the well wishes..

DL Rupper

Hey scooter, we hope all goes well with the surgery. Not working isn't too bad once you get the hang of it. ;)

H2H1

Hey SCOOTER sorry to hear about your surgery, it had be caused by being in same compartment with Rod. JK u . but do wish you the best recovery you can have. And like DL said, being out of work retired is that hard or bad, You just have ease into it. :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

xcheck21

WOW, thats crazy, we had 13" of snow on long island, the kids loved the day off from school.